Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 November, 11:02
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Who is WTM? If its jordon sather...fuck him and all his plebes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 October, 05:42
Too late. They have done enough damage already. Anybody that teams up with Sather is most likely a shill/larp.
How come none of them are here on AU with real patriots?? That's because we ain't the same, cuz.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
12 October, 06:38
I hope they have truly repented and will change their ways. My experience was not good with that group at all. Trusting them will not come easy but I do pray for their souls!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 October, 05:35
for what its worth, imho
The Enemy of My Enemy ,Is My friend.
Verify First, Then Trust

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
12 October, 10:35
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
12 October, 04:41
WHO or WHAT is WTM? I HATE it when People Write Messages and just ASSUME that Everyone Knows that the Acronyms Refer to.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 October, 11:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
We The Media...(?) ...I think...

They started an clique of Band of brothers who thought they knew everything, near the time of the purge, and moved on to other channels. They were discrediting a lot of anons with different opinions then theirs....much like Jordan Sather.
Don't get me wrong, they are brilliant and savy, but sadly, egotistical & divisive. Some I questioned.... aka Fed.

I hope this has changed seeing this letter and acknowledging their error of their ways. 🙏

Bubbie Digital @MisterBrister
11 October, 10:34
aren’t the majority of that crew a bunch of newbies anyway? like been doing digs since 2020 or something? why team up? nobody is better than anyone else. WWG1WGA i thought. if i cant get what i need from juliansrum, kanekoa, vk and a couple of other patriots, i dont need it anyway. i like a lot of those guys individually but as a team…🖕

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 01:09
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
Inevitable has been around since the beginning.
Brutus is his doggie.
He has been a mostly truther poster before, havent really seen him since twit wit, but he has always been a bit full of himself.

But like Doq Nana keeps wondering why NONE of them are on here?
Zero, NONE!

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 05:25
In response Bubbie Digital to his Publication
no

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 October, 10:20
I’m comfy here on AU. I can do without the popularity contests, bickering, counterfeit Christians and paytriot ads. We should all see each other as equals and nix the pious pedestals. It’s all vanity.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 October, 05:45
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Agree. A lot of ego. Not in all instances, but with many. Not the same as here.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 October, 09:47
Fake News!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 October, 09:42
MEH. WTM is a clown show. Too little. Too late. Too blatantly obvious.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 October, 09:37
Yawn

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
11 October, 09:30
what is WTM ??????????????????

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 October, 09:35
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
We the Media, mostly on telegram and TRUTH.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 October, 09:27
Sounds like WTM has had a PayPal moment.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 October, 10:58
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
lmao! 😂😂🤣...what a great comment cowboy

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 October, 08:35
They were getting hammered by Bullzye and others. Glad they finally admitted their issues.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
11 October, 08:32
what is WTM?

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 October, 08:37
In response I’m no one to her Publication

Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
11 October, 08:32
Message Over Messenger .
👍
Unide Not Divide .

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 October, 08:29
Who gave you all the heads up on that a long time ago?

memes matter @NoComment
12 October, 05:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God steared me "away" from him and others so to speak but I navigated to him bc well our movement, i thought there was just many of us and that was the splaination for him not being on deck beside me but aboard i thought:) blablabla😅🪖🌊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 October, 08:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😁 Y.O.U.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 October, 08:29
What is WTM?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
11 October, 08:34
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
We The Media

its a sinking ship

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 08:27
Anyone have the scoop on what happened?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 October, 03:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Marbles are being lost.
By the time the movie is complete the cupboard will be bare

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 October, 07:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All Paytriots fighting for the same buck.