Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
10 October, 07:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 October, 08:21
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone have the scoop on what happened?
08:27 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
1776 ... @IGG1776
12 October, 07:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All Paytriots fighting for the same buck.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 October, 03:24
Marbles are being lost.
By the time the movie is complete the cupboard will be bare

Lance Dillow @Chauncy
12 October, 05:51
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
this movie will never end or begin

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
12 October, 02:23
Every time I get on TS for the past 3 months my timeline seems like I walked into the middle of an argument, made even more so whne TS added Retruths. From what I could tell WTM had domething to do with it all but I never got the bottom of it, don’t really like drama enough to dig. I o there to see POTUS Trump truths. Maybe that was the point of TS to begin with. Guve him a platform.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 October, 11:57

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 October, 11:47
Everyone lost me way back at the Flynn/Wood fighting.

WTM’s ego’s lost me before that even.

Sather is still a fookin goose btw.

I just hang out here at AU.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 October, 12:17
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
😆😅😂

1776 ... @IGG1776
12 October, 07:04
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
👊

laura rosario @Lauracr
11 October, 11:26
who or what is WTM 🤣🤣🤣

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 October, 12:19
In response laura rosario to her Publication
Wednesday Thursday Monday 😅

12 October, 03:22
In response laura rosario to her Publication
We The Media
Telegram.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 October, 10:44
they attacked ArchiveAnon (who was briefly part of their group) after he called "The Pit" a big publicity stunt (in which he attended). wtm defended Gregg and a few of them attacked Archives personally. One of the main attackers was your favorite alien youtube boy.

Richie Richard @Richie
11 October, 10:10
I don't know what WTM is.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 October, 12:06
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
We The Media but other than that I’m clueless. Reading the comments to see what happened.

Ana Tate @Anatated
11 October, 10:03
meh. The usual thing that happens when back channels are used to run narratives to the public and then back channels are formed to run the narrative to the back channel.
He said, she said.
lather-rinse-repeat.
Many normies don’t know about the back channels so it stuns them when it splashes over into the public arena.
Funny thing? It’s been going on all along and they still haven’t picked up on it.
Most of the Bitter vets have it down to an art and manage to keep it private.
Hence. Careful who you follow.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
11 October, 09:52
sounds like a playground fight

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
12 October, 01:32
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
playpen, fight. slinging shitty diapers at each other🙃
i dont need to know them

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 October, 09:46
i guess this is the short version

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
11 October, 09:54
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
hahahahahhaa if we had a dollar…

12 October, 03:27
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
😂😂

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
11 October, 09:40
Didn’t even realize WTM was having internal conflict, been too busy vibing with the AU fam. 😎

Awakened __T @awakened_t
11 October, 10:41
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
same same. I tuned them out a little while back – vibes felt very clicky.

AU feels like we're all part of it together, AU fam
#Collective light vibes ✨

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 October, 12:02
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Luv, luv, luv this. 🤛

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
11 October, 09:30
Not sure but a former member claims they were infiltrated by clowns and m0ssad.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 October, 10:27
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
🧐

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 October, 05:31
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
TY 💫

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
11 October, 09:26

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
11 October, 08:48
don’t know specifics of what happened, but i’ve been careful of every person that associates with WTM… even since twit days before they ever used that name. something seemed up to me.

curious, not on AU that i’ve seen…

./delete because responded to wrong post

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 October, 08:37
One person who worked with them felt there were shady things going on and quit. They were bashing Tore (I think) and lying. Turned into a mess and Bullzye released a lot of text messages for sause & all hell broke loose.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 October, 08:44
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 October, 08:47
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication