https://www.foxnews.com/po...
10:23 AM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
11 October, 06:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
convenient and prudent? yes.

coinky-dink? there are none.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 October, 03:58
🧛‍♀️Don't trust her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 October, 01:42
I would never vote for her for president NEVER we can't trust her

Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 October, 01:25
She just saw the writing on the wall.🙄

Jay James @birdmanjay
11 October, 12:39
A hilarious underestimation of awake Americans' intelligence. It's laughable

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
11 October, 12:06
Too late.. No one escapes Justice 💥💥💥

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 October, 11:59
she kind a looks scared ,wonder how much control they have over her.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
11 October, 11:58
I only trust. G_d , Shane, VK, Juan, Grassley and whoever is speaking at the rallies right now. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I only trust. G_d , Shane, VK, Juan, Grassley and whoever is speaking at the rallies right now. 🤷🏼‍♀️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
I’m thinking Cruella de Vil, will go down with her WEF Peeps!!

She is trying to maybe Save her Arse from a Treason Charge. I guess we’ll see if Q is still making any deals before he goes into “NO DEALS” mode! 🤷‍♀️

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 October, 11:30
Sorry, I am just not there yet...I wish she was legit but at this stage of the game [they] will try anything and say anything and I am am not quick to trust, and even then I keep one eye out on them.

She is definitely saying all the right things, I have even refereed to her as a 'Kennedy' Democrat...at least what she says closely reflects those ideals.

I told several of my friends and family over a year ago that she would either flip and I would not be surprised to see her on a 2 party Presidential ticket.

One major thing is that she openly supported Biden in the 2020 election and even praised him as the man who could unite...she is not that gullible.

So....is she:
1. Legit
2. Part of a planned infiltration (🌽)
3. One of the rats jumping the sinking ship

👉https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tulsi Gabbard suspends, supports Biden - YouTube

Tulsi Gabbard suspends, supports Biden

deborah sidener @debbiedo
11 October, 01:48
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
number 2, I would never vote for her as President she does sound good. but shes been around too long so has DeSantis, I don't trust him either

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 October, 11:18
what i meant by lines blurred

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
11 October, 11:18
I suspect that this is Tulsi 2.0. Not the original guy.
Nonetheless, you can see how these people use deception and infiltration to gain trust, and how people fall for it over and over again.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 October, 11:14
👎🏻

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 October, 11:12
Hmmm, wasn’t she part of the klaus schwab young global leaders set? I have yet to hear anyone ask her about that connection. Trust factor still on shaky grounds.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 October, 10:52
She'll just be a RINO, then
She would have to come clean about many things before she even began to approach believability

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 October, 10:49
That's a slippery one there. It's a NO for me.

Ange Love @LoveM
11 October, 10:49
At this stage [They] will do anything! How do we know if it’s bait or not?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 October, 10:40
Probably a WOULD from me, as long as she didn't look at me. 😂

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
11 October, 10:40
Nope

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
11 October, 10:33
This may wake up about 5 people in the Dem party, and have no impact in DC (too junior). An AOC might get more notice.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 10:31
better but still need to verify her before trusting her.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 October, 03:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
As far as I know, she has never publicly denounced the WEF, so at the end of the day, I am now firmly in the ‘DISTRUST’ camp on Tulsi, regardless of her party affiliation.

“These people are sick.”

https://wentworthreport.co...

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 October, 11:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do we Really believe The Republicans endorsed by DJT in 2022 are the Island of “Good & Decency” in the sea of “Corruption” ?

I’d liken it to believing ALL Covid jabs approved are Safe&effective

C’mon folks
#DIVIDE /Conquer
#Left /right
#BLACK /white

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
11 October, 10:24
The Democratic Party is Like a Small NWO! 💙