Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 October, 10:23
Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'

https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
better but still need to verify her before trusting her.
10:31 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 October, 11:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do we Really believe The Republicans endorsed by DJT in 2022 are the Island of “Good & Decency” in the sea of “Corruption” ?

I’d liken it to believing ALL Covid jabs approved are Safe&effective

C’mon folks
#DIVIDE /Conquer
#Left /right
#BLACK /white

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 October, 03:04
As far as I know, she has never publicly denounced the WEF, so at the end of the day, I am now firmly in the ‘DISTRUST’ camp on Tulsi, regardless of her party affiliation.

“These people are sick.”

https://wentworthreport.co...

11 October, 08:33
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 11, 2022 at 7:24 PM]
PAPI👏IS👏ALWAYS👏RIGHT!!!👏
https://rumble.com/v1nkdv6...

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
11 October, 06:37
All candidates on both sides are controlled.

Selections, NOT elections.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
11 October, 06:04
Good idea. Yes Shape Shifters (reptilians) are out in full force.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
11 October, 04:26
month before election day...🤔 people dont like to be on the losing side of things. she a little late to the red party which leaves plenty to question Tulsi motives.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
11 October, 01:44
Being that she was affiliated with WEF, i can't get past that. Heck, i don't trust at least half of the repubs, let alone a dem. It's a sad state of affairs when you can't really trust anyone.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
11 October, 01:30
I never trusted her , I dont care what party she is for . she gives me weird vibes

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
11 October, 01:14
Being skeptical keeps helps my mind stay alert to vibes and clues.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 October, 01:03
MEH I don’t trust ANY politician at this time. Not one.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 October, 01:03
MEH I don’t trust ANY politician at this time. Not one.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
11 October, 12:33
Two pictures are worth a couple thousand words

I dont trust her. At all.

Contoo 2021 @Contoo2021
11 October, 02:51
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
That’s all you has to say. Signs & symbols will be their down fall.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 October, 12:34
The Saints Shall Sit With
Me And They Shall Judge
The World 574

Do Not Fear Gematria It
Becomes Your Mighty Staff
Of Power 574

Take All Of Your Money
Out Of The Bank And Keep
It In A Safe At Home 574

Martial Law Fake News
Just More Knowingly Bad
Reporting 574

Illuminati Sequence
Sensation Codex Operation
Blackout 574

The World Is Corrupted By
Serpent Possessed Humans 574

Their Names And Their
Wicked Deeds Will Be
Exposed To The World 574

Real God Is On Earth Now
Bullies Burn In Hell They
Are Finished 574

Awakening Through
Electromagnetic
Irradiation Of Pineal
Body 574

The Stealth Bomber And
Star Wars Technologies
Are Being Obtained 574

How Can An Explosion
Create Such A Structured
Universe 574

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Timestamp 1031
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/06/2018 00:01:50 ID: 19b49c
>>914092 (= Q Post 25)

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
11 October, 12:10
Having her message being shared by GeorgeNews and General Flynn works for me. One of the best ever produced on the farm imho to remain in the game this long to complete her mission without need for removal. Still an active member of the military who is in control, an expert in the art of war

#SunTzu

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 October, 12:05
Good thinking 😁

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
11 October, 12:02
Indeed, there are some red flags with Tulsi. Tulsi has always denied this, but the official Wikileaks emails clearly imply John Podesta indirectly contributed (tens of thousands of dollars) to her campaign.

Here's the link to the full transcript: https://wikileaks.org/pode...

11 October, 11:40

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 October, 11:55
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
I agree, Il Donaldo Trumpo is spot on with this call!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 October, 01:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
The devil is cunning, sly & deceptive, as usual. Same playbook, same players

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 October, 11:33

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
11 October, 11:33
I missed this. 🤔
Guess I need to do more digging lol
https://www.thethinkingcon...

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
11 October, 11:31
The WEF is strong with this one....

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
11 October, 11:22

TBo ogg donated @tbog
11 October, 11:20
Verified imho

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 October, 11:39
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
It will hurt more than help if she runs as an independent.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
11 October, 11:59
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
IF DEMS CANNOT WIN, THEY INFILTRATE. THE SAME OLD PLAN. THEY TELL US WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR AND THEN BECOME A RINO. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. THEY ARE VERY GOOD ACTORS AND DO NOT KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE WIN. THEY WILL KILL YOU IF THEY CAN. DO NOT FORGET ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO US. COVID 19 AND MUCH MORE.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 October, 11:17

11 October, 11:13
Good Morning, VK.
Very wise advise to verify before trust.

I’m not saying people can’t change, but, they can also mislead, lie, and misdirect, in order to further their real agenda(s), and this certainly gives me pause as to her true intentions and allegiance.

https://twitter.com/TulsiG...

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
11 October, 11:10
I believe Gabbard to the same degree the sappy Biden voicemail was from 2018.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 October, 11:10
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
I for 1 do not trust her! witchy vibe!!

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
11 October, 11:03
BINGO VK!!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 October, 11:03
She looks like a 2.0, maybe this version has a purpose to help unveil, but I still don't trust her.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 October, 10:59