Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am learning that winning the outer war cannot be done without also fighting the inner war. To be "all in" on the public fight for what is righteous cannot be done without being "all in" on the private one, too. We cannot serve two masters, once you head down the narrow path you have to keep going, and if you try to go both ways you will end up going nowhere.

This period of waiting has been agony, but it has also brought a spiritual clarity that I previously lacked. It allows for reflection, repentance, and healing. I can look across at others to observe their parallel personal struggle without having to judge or compare. Fixing my own life and lifestyle is much harder than fighting for truth and justice.

What has made the most difference is to surround myself with others who are seeking the higher and harder way, so that I no longer normalise that which I previously embraced, accepted, or tolerated. Knowingly rebelling against what is divine makes you an enemy asset.
09:43 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
09 October, 11:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
deep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 October, 07:13
i had heard from Rose(yellowrosefortexas youtube) that we are and should have been, “sitting”. do what you only absolutely have to do to eat, shelter, etc. and letting things go. ive noticed, that i was doing this already. first year of no garden, just couldnt bring myself to do it, which was extremely out of character. i dont want to do anything, actually. our exit, is not long off and her latest video was on being ready, to stand. when the time comes, we will be pulled out and will be standing together above this place. she explains this in more detail than i can here. the main point is letting go of hurts, pains, emotional stuff from the past and detach from things and dramas here. clear yourself from strings and ties that bind. many are going through this now without knowing they are. inner work. when they lose their enter-tainment and inner net, they will have to look at themselves and this is what will scare some and make them go mad. sit and wait, be ready to stand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 October, 07:17
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
also, dont get into more debts here, no more contracts.

veni vidi11 @venividi11
09 October, 06:56
I am so grateful for this time of 'deep-diving' and clearing out of our own personal tunnels! I find doing the inner work to be immensely helpful when trying to 'guesstimate' where we are in the outside war. As above, so below does seem to apply. That said, I am feeling very emotional, grateful and calm today. There was a comforting stillness within and without. My husband heard in his prayer yesterday "The parasite is dead". Maybe, just maybe we are finally entering the grand finale!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
09 October, 06:50
Example I find myself in is being on a complete spiritual path until Sunday screaming at football games

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 October, 01:32
Exactly. What we experience each day just by being alive and walking through each day, each event, is teaching us, is expanding us, is healing us more than any book, preacher, guru or Youtuber ever could.

Having found and followed Q early on. Woke us up to the lies, freed us from the matrix just enough. So, while we waited, we were freer to explore who we really are, to discover what is really important, to heal old wounds and to see this world, our lives differently than we could ever have imagined possible "before".

As much as I may have wanted this over. And I did/do. I am grateful for the time it has taken and don't want to waste one last day to grow spiritually just a bit more, before we move into the next phase.

Thank you to my AU family for all the love, insight and support given.

And just in case, say it while I can. See you all on the flip side.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 October, 12:44
signs of internal struggles show up as symptoms on the outside🤷‍♀️

this week: lost a huge contract, famliy issues, lost a small job, and a lot of other small things

i am under attack. this means to me I need to center and ground, and be 100% willing to do something different

here is a chart to follow to monitor where I am wrong.

when I change internally, the external will naturally chnage. while these things may seem simple, they are all part of the process to clearly understand why I have lowered my frequencies.

prayer (ask), meditation (recieve), fast (quit the problem)🥰

you should recieve the entire problem and its solution from God or perhaps the universe. let go and let God😇

CharRose @CharRose
09 October, 01:01
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I use a Map of Consciousness everyday. Thank you for sharing your process.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 October, 11:03
Interesting Word
Knowingly!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 October, 11:02
Outside the will of God...is outside. 🕊

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 October, 01:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Having some mental fatigue today Martin. Hoping you innerstand ‘outside’ meaning out of the loop with God & definately not means outdoors. Weakness has me second guess myself. Outside in nature was first meeting house with God. Have found myself almost jealous of Adam & Eve’s cool of the evening walks with the Lord.

Going to take a nap and see if it helps.

🙏

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
09 October, 10:37
I have been in awe of the spiritual revolution that has taken place during this time. Someone told me the other day, I dont want to hear all your conspiracy theories, Im just waiting for the return of Jesus. I said, thats what you are missing! This whole thing has brought so many closer to God. I guess I would call that a pink pill moment, I think she is unreachable. Wait until she finds out what “they” have really been doing!

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
09 October, 10:21
Powerful🙏

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
09 October, 10:16
agree 💯! The enemy within IS the enemy without. amen to this post!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 October, 10:15
🙏❤️🕊

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
09 October, 10:11
Martin my friend, once again as I read your words, an overwhelming sense of calm embraces me. I say AGAIN because often when I have been feeling "on edgeanxious" you pop into my feeds with a tidbit or picture of what I can only summarize as something "real & emotional". I just wanted to take a minute to thank you. What you post maybe a release of thought on your end but often it is received as I "Thank God I am not alone" on my end. Be blessed this day and each and every day after. Sent with much love!

American Girl @Americangirl
09 October, 10:06
perfectly said 👏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 October, 10:05
Amen!! When I start to get Anxiety (wrapped up again in the “Matrix” aka The LIE of Every Day Life)…. I RUN back to AU and clear my head!

The Best Therapy is AU and a TRUMP RALLY Combo!!

Thank Goodness we get TWO of those Combos this weekend!!

I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!
🙌❤️🤍💙🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🙌
#wwg1wga WORLDWIDE

Ange Love @LoveM
09 October, 09:59
We are being refined in God's Love🙏😅Love you brother❤️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 October, 09:53
This deeper truth goes beyond even your usual heightened ability to bring words to something untouchable without real internal work. Well done, Martin.

Ben Carson @drBenCarson1
09 October, 09:51
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 09:49
The Great Awakening! 😊

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 October, 09:47

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
09 October, 09:47
Well said. This hit me because I could have wrote this.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts