Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 October, 09:43
I am learning that winning the outer war cannot be done without also fighting the inner war. To be "all in" on the public fight for what is righteous cannot be done without being "all in" on the private one, too. We cannot serve two masters, once you head down the narrow path you have to keep going, and if you try to go both ways you will end up going nowhere.

This period of waiting has been agony, but it has also brought a spiritual clarity that I previously lacked. It allows for reflection, repentance, and healing. I can look across at others to observe their parallel personal struggle without having to judge or compare. Fixing my own life and lifestyle is much harder than fighting for truth and justice.

What has made the most difference is to surround myself with others who are seeking the higher and harder way, so that I no longer normalise that which I previously embraced, accepted, or tolerated. Knowingly rebelling against what is divine makes you an enemy asset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 @IAM13888
signs of internal struggles show up as symptoms on the outside🤷‍♀️

this week: lost a huge contract, famliy issues, lost a small job, and a lot of other small things

i am under attack. this means to me I need to center and ground, and be 100% willing to do something different

here is a chart to follow to monitor where I am wrong.

when I change internally, the external will naturally chnage. while these things may seem simple, they are all part of the process to clearly understand why I have lowered my frequencies.

prayer (ask), meditation (recieve), fast (quit the problem)🥰

you should recieve the entire problem and its solution from God or perhaps the universe. let go and let God😇
12:44 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IAM13888 in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
09 October, 01:01
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I use a Map of Consciousness everyday. Thank you for sharing your process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396