Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 October, 09:43
I am learning that winning the outer war cannot be done without also fighting the inner war. To be "all in" on the public fight for what is righteous cannot be done without being "all in" on the private one, too. We cannot serve two masters, once you head down the narrow path you have to keep going, and if you try to go both ways you will end up going nowhere.

This period of waiting has been agony, but it has also brought a spiritual clarity that I previously lacked. It allows for reflection, repentance, and healing. I can look across at others to observe their parallel personal struggle without having to judge or compare. Fixing my own life and lifestyle is much harder than fighting for truth and justice.

What has made the most difference is to surround myself with others who are seeking the higher and harder way, so that I no longer normalise that which I previously embraced, accepted, or tolerated. Knowingly rebelling against what is divine makes you an enemy asset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it