Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 October, 09:43
I am learning that winning the outer war cannot be done without also fighting the inner war. To be "all in" on the public fight for what is righteous cannot be done without being "all in" on the private one, too. We cannot serve two masters, once you head down the narrow path you have to keep going, and if you try to go both ways you will end up going nowhere.

This period of waiting has been agony, but it has also brought a spiritual clarity that I previously lacked. It allows for reflection, repentance, and healing. I can look across at others to observe their parallel personal struggle without having to judge or compare. Fixing my own life and lifestyle is much harder than fighting for truth and justice.

What has made the most difference is to surround myself with others who are seeking the higher and harder way, so that I no longer normalise that which I previously embraced, accepted, or tolerated. Knowingly rebelling against what is divine makes you an enemy asset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
i had heard from Rose(yellowrosefortexas youtube) that we are and should have been, “sitting”. do what you only absolutely have to do to eat, shelter, etc. and letting things go. ive noticed, that i was doing this already. first year of no garden, just couldnt bring myself to do it, which was extremely out of character. i dont want to do anything, actually. our exit, is not long off and her latest video was on being ready, to stand. when the time comes, we will be pulled out and will be standing together above this place. she explains this in more detail than i can here. the main point is letting go of hurts, pains, emotional stuff from the past and detach from things and dramas here. clear yourself from strings and ties that bind. many are going through this now without knowing they are. inner work. when they lose their enter-tainment and inner net, they will have to look at themselves and this is what will scare some and make them go mad. sit and wait, be ready to stand.
07:13 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Angela111117 in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
09 October, 07:17
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
also, dont get into more debts here, no more contracts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396