Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It is strange out walking and thinking some family and old friends may not last long after being poison poked, and here I am just enjoying the trees and detaching from their fate and misfortune.
05:24 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
True @True
12 October, 10:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Don't! Pray for the lost. But for the grace of God we would have been deceived and and beguiled by the same lies they were.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
Don't! Pray for the lost. But for the grace of God we would have been deceived and and beguiled by the same lies they were.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True

True @True

True @True
12 October, 10:07

True @True

True @True

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 05:58
Stunning photos Martin!
Every one of them projected a warmth, even the B&W’s.
I chose to walk away from my sister/BF 15 years ago, as she went down the drugs E-road.I did everything I could to help change her fate. Had to sit in on AA meetings just to gather knowledge on what I was dealing with, how to do an intervention, & organized every detail of a rehabilitation for her. She wasn’t ready & I had to distance myself from her destructive behaviour. I am still at peace with that bc I know I tried.
You and countless others tried so hard to help present the facts to the ones who made bad decisions. We can only do so much, but have to respect free-will.
In the end, the eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
09 October, 09:25
Faith. Faith of a mustard seed. Is this not spiritual, growing, Jesus teaching the way, the truth, and the light.
This is not the end, it is the beginning!
By his stripes we are healed.
We are not to judge.
Visions of death, thats not our Creators plan.
Have Faith, with every breath.
so be it
LOVE

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 October, 02:22
That is what you need. On this earth, we all have our end. I believe that our time is already pre-ordained. God knows our time. Maybe some because they wouldn't be able to deal with what is coming . Enjoy what peace you can find now, things are going to be crazy. I tell myself all the time, "One day at a time, Sweet Jesus."

Iam Mie @iammiele
09 October, 02:19
Dearest Martin, you didn't detach, you connected! (no one gets out alive) but you knew that already. What did the trees whisper?

Iam Mie @iammiele
09 October, 02:44
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
once i thought my heart was broken
there were no words that could be spoken
i would never trust again
i didn't want to feel the pain
funny thing , pain makes you present
gift horse kicked
another lesson
And then another
Untill one day i did discover
What is it i have to loose, i still have my heart and the ability to choose? And so i choose to keep my heart wide open
And to my surprise no words could be spoken
For at that time i realized that only when the heart is closed it's broken.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
09 October, 12:35
Very beautiful! Besides praying there is nothing more we can do.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 October, 12:24
Beautiful photos, Martin, and every bit of beauty in this world is appreciated. Its a tough time for sure, but we keep on moving forward.
Thank you for the photos ❤️❤️

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
08 October, 06:46
we have to detach to survive…

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
08 October, 06:37
Walking alone has his purity. Years of walltalking instead of walktalking. My choice is now keeping distance from old entourage to safe my energy. Good time to dive in myself. Making an booklet of this historical period. Title dutch: (on)zin.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
08 October, 06:19
I hear you loud and clear. ...this includes my kids/spouses as well...i was able to talk them out of vaxing my grand babies. 🥹🙌🏼🙏🏼

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
08 October, 06:14
Enjoy your photos very much Martin. Your words also echo our/my journey. All I can do is to try to help from the emotional long distance that was imposed upon me by some/most of my family when/if the time comes. I didn't understand at first. It almost broke my heart into such tiny pieces that I feared there wouldn't be enough to sustain me. But, here I am. Walking forward, physically alone, but with so many more souls on the same path/journey. Skin a littler thicker, heart a little wiser, Mind a little sharper, soul intact. Grateful. One foot in front of the other. Thank you for sharing who you are with all of us. Not to mention sharing your gift of photos and thoughts.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 05:56
I did my mourning late spring of 21. It’s like my spirit has already arrived in the future and is looking back at these last 2 years & simply nods in acknowledgment, this was a very sad time.
I just feel beyond it all. Don’t know how to explain.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 October, 05:43
paths in the woods. would always lead one to ask, i wonder what’s around the bend? very good photos

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
08 October, 05:36
I’ve had similar thoughts, always ending with the question: is this what i am supposed to be doing?

Iam Mie @iammiele
09 October, 02:38
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
keep your ❤️ open!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 October, 05:35
BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS MARTIN AND YES WE ALL MUST DETACH IN SOMEWAY FOR SELF PRESERVATION THANK YOU MARTIN FOR YOUR DAILY WISDOMS YOU ARE ONE OF GODS BLESSINGS

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 October, 05:35
When I see your path in the woods photos, I think of this poem. Are you familiar with it?
https://www.poetryfoundati...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
08 October, 05:29
Very beautiful and hopeful pictures 😊

Beautiful photos, Martin!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
I have detached as well, Martin.
There are family members that I have already said good bye to, in my mind. I have to detach otherwise when the time comes, it will be hard to focus on what really needs to be done.
Like when the oxygen mask falls in an airplane, we must put our own mask on first otherwise we will be useless to help others.
I love the peace and serenity that your photos convey- they are timeless at a time where everything is speeding up and off the cliff.
Thank you for being who you are.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 October, 05:33
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
THIS !!!!!! AMEN CHARLIE

08 October, 05:28
Every day I think about how my son and grandsons have taken the shots. I live with constant dread. I pray about it a lot.