Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 October, 05:24
It is strange out walking and thinking some family and old friends may not last long after being poison poked, and here I am just enjoying the trees and detaching from their fate and misfortune.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
Enjoy your photos very much Martin. Your words also echo our/my journey. All I can do is to try to help from the emotional long distance that was imposed upon me by some/most of my family when/if the time comes. I didn't understand at first. It almost broke my heart into such tiny pieces that I feared there wouldn't be enough to sustain me. But, here I am. Walking forward, physically alone, but with so many more souls on the same path/journey. Skin a littler thicker, heart a little wiser, Mind a little sharper, soul intact. Grateful. One foot in front of the other. Thank you for sharing who you are with all of us. Not to mention sharing your gift of photos and thoughts.
06:14 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CuriousForge1985 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tizzylish 1985, click on at the bottom under it