Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
08 October, 05:24
It is strange out walking and thinking some family and old friends may not last long after being poison poked, and here I am just enjoying the trees and detaching from their fate and misfortune.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
Stunning photos Martin!
Every one of them projected a warmth, even the B&W’s.
I chose to walk away from my sister/BF 15 years ago, as she went down the drugs E-road.I did everything I could to help change her fate. Had to sit in on AA meetings just to gather knowledge on what I was dealing with, how to do an intervention, & organized every detail of a rehabilitation for her. She wasn’t ready & I had to distance myself from her destructive behaviour. I am still at peace with that bc I know I tried.
You and countless others tried so hard to help present the facts to the ones who made bad decisions. We can only do so much, but have to respect free-will.
In the end, the eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.
05:58 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kindred Spirit, click on at the bottom under it