Sabrina Patriot :) @Sabrina77
I do not like asking for anything, however my son (whom is military) is at the hospital with his wife, they have been there 2 days now. She is almost 6 months pregnant, their first child my first grandchild. She has infection and fever, if the fever breaks they can go home. I, they really could use some prayers right now as they both have had the vax per their job requirement. Please and Thank you, for all that can pray for them.
Prayer is a powerful thing!
11:50 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sabrina77 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
12 October, 08:34
In response Sabrina Patriot :) to her Publication
God Bless all of you 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 October, 11:39
prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
08 October, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
08 October, 09:48
Prayers ...beautiful love & light surround this mother & child with protection and it is so 🙏❤️✨🥰🙏

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
08 October, 09:48
Prayers ...beautiful love & light surround this mother & child with protection and it is so 🙏❤️✨🥰🙏

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 October, 03:33
🙏🏻❤️Prayers that our Mighty God will heal this mama & her baby. I pray that ALL adverse effects be reversed & the fever will break... In Jesus' name and for His sake. 🙏🏻❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 October, 01:17
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
08 October, 12:35
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 prayers up for all of you! Blessings!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 October, 12:00
Prayers for the baby and mother 🙏🙏💕

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
07 October, 09:31
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 09:07
🙏I pray Heavenly Father that you place a hedge of protection around Sabrina's son, her daughter in-law and her unborn grandchild. Please restore her health and vigor and allow her to successfully carry her baby to full term. May the baby arrive beautifully healthy. In Jesus' precious name I pray.

I pray this song for your loved ones In Jesus Name by Katy Nicole.
https://youtu.be/R84PqRdZ7...

God bless you Sabrina and your loved ones. ❤️
In Jesus' Name (God of Possible) - Katy Nichole - Lyric Video - YouTube

Lyric video for the song, "In Jesus' Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole.Connect with Katy Nichole:https://www.instagram.com/katynichole...https://www.tik...

Selah 321 @Selah
07 October, 08:39
Dear Father, i pray for this young family... returned health for the mother and safety for the baby. please intervene for them in their health crisis .... I sing a hallelujah..., stronger than the unbelief. Lord protect them. Amen🙏🕊

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
07 October, 08:11
Praying🙏🙏🙏

Bird Lady @Ladybird
07 October, 07:38
🙏

Deplorable TEX @Deplorable_TEX
07 October, 07:38
hopefully the doctors recommend Vit C, D3, zinc and Quercetin. Got keep those levels high.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 October, 07:36
🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 October, 07:35
🙏🏻 Praying her fever breaks & that she continues onward with her pregnancy in full health, with a healthy baby in 3 months with no issues & all of God’s love & protection. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
07 October, 07:34
prayers her fever breaks on its own ❤️

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
07 October, 07:34
🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 October, 06:16
💪🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 October, 06:01
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 October, 05:47
🙏❤️🕊

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 October, 05:40
Praying for The Lord to be with them and lay his healing hands upon them. In Jesus name. Amen Love and hugs sent your and their way.😪💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 October, 05:39
Prayers for your son, his wife and baby 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect them and heal them 💖💖💖✨✨✨

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 October, 05:33
Praying hard for your son, daughter in law and grandbaby.
❤️🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
07 October, 05:04
Prayers to you all.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 October, 05:02
Prayers for your family & you Sabrina

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
07 October, 04:29
Take hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin. It could be parasites. The legit jabs have hybrid parasites that are installed in a person upon inoculation.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 October, 05:41
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
Yes.. Truth. I just pray that people would listen.. 😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏