Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots, now is the time to reinvent [their] infrastucture and systems.

Technically we should’ve all started 4-5 years ago but now is better than never.

If you have a skill, team up with other Patriots or good people, (even if a normie and slighty asleep) to accomplish the above.

This is for our children, grandchildren and future generations.

We are in control of our destiny.
12:19 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 October, 11:37
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Don't know how this is all going to play out across the world - hope we are ALL "liberated" and have thought a lot of rebuilding wud best start at local community level; presume there is a plan for finance/health etc. generally, but will have specific needs to address?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 12:02
With Connecting Consciousness we probably have one of the largest organized groups in the Middle TN area.We have another event planned like the one Charlie Ward, Mark Z, & Juan came too a few months ago, &Scott McKay before that.
Charlie, Scott, & several others will be here again Oct 25th(if not dangerous)& we are trying to do a roundtable dinner the night before to discuss what we can do on the ground here to help once the military takes over & after they calm things down.

Do we all have the same spiritual awareness or level of awake?
No!
But most importantly most all have a good heart, love God/Creator or what ever name each wants to use,& are willing to help.I'll take that.

The purpose most all joined this group to start with was to help with humanitarian projects & spiritual awareness programs.
I personally know my way around local govt, budgets, accounting, Real Estate, Auditing, farming, building, mortgages, & insurance.

In other words>>>Yep Nana is frickin O-L-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
01 October, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤗 do we all have the same spiritual awareness....💜 that paragraph.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
30 September, 07:42
i think we all need to get healthy first otherwise future generations are going to grow weaker and weaker. new medicines and cures are necessary

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
30 September, 05:06
I design homes and custom furniture. I despised the LEED program in construction, have always preferred passive energy design.

I'm working around rigid US rules since 2003, never got in trouble for not having any license. Never took recertification courses, but keep informed abt new materials and methods. The US lags far behind Europe in material innovation.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 September, 03:59

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
30 September, 03:33
Laser Focus On "education" systems.
#SaveTheChildren !

🙏💫

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 September, 03:10
Well I can definitely help come up with common sense lending....

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
30 September, 03:59
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
"Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.
This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Polonius in Act I, Scene 3 of William Shakespeare's Hamlet

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 September, 01:16
working on the destruction of cps!(open fed investigation here since august of 21, the kids for cash investigation took 2 years before the judges were indicted)
family first!!!!! then rebuild the foster system to get rid of the abusers

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
30 September, 01:02
Yes! Also, check out the app PublicSq. It's a marketplace connecting freedom loving Americans with local communities and businesses that share our values. You can list your business on there for free as well as support other patriot businesses.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 September, 12:51
Didn’t have the spiritual wisdom before now.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 04:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
truth🥰

absolute truth Martin✍️

we must share wisdom quickly 💥

when I came up with the business plan class my husband said “I know what you’re really doing is teaching wisdom “ 🤣

Wisdom is a must. 🙌

by the way Martin, good to see you today! 🥰

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
30 September, 12:35
i started in 2020. amazing place to be 👊🏾

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 September, 12:21

Take it away !

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
30 September, 12:20
literally had this mental ./sync just in last hour or so

dont want to have to go back thru this in 10 years

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 04:24
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

moultrie, you know we do this every time we come to earth. its in our DNA. 💫

lets do this thing NOW! 🔥💥🥳