Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 September, 12:19
Patriots, now is the time to reinvent [their] infrastucture and systems.

Technically we should’ve all started 4-5 years ago but now is better than never.

If you have a skill, team up with other Patriots or good people, (even if a normie and slighty asleep) to accomplish the above.

This is for our children, grandchildren and future generations.

We are in control of our destiny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 12:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
With Connecting Consciousness we probably have one of the largest organized groups in the Middle TN area.We have another event planned like the one Charlie Ward, Mark Z, & Juan came too a few months ago, &Scott McKay before that.
Charlie, Scott, & several others will be here again Oct 25th(if not dangerous)& we are trying to do a roundtable dinner the night before to discuss what we can do on the ground here to help once the military takes over & after they calm things down.

Do we all have the same spiritual awareness or level of awake?
No!
But most importantly most all have a good heart, love God/Creator or what ever name each wants to use,& are willing to help.I'll take that.

The purpose most all joined this group to start with was to help with humanitarian projects & spiritual awareness programs.
I personally know my way around local govt, budgets, accounting, Real Estate, Auditing, farming, building, mortgages, & insurance.

In other words>>>Yep Nana is frickin O-L-

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
🤗 do we all have the same spiritual awareness....💜 that paragraph.
12:07 AM - Oct 01, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it