Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
01 October, 03:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is awesome. Kinda how I do art and paint. Bring it to life. I mean her creation isn't "fake".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 October, 03:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
01 October, 03:04
The fake moon.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 October, 02:46
🤣👍🏻

God Wins @Nous
30 September, 10:04
The DISC of moon, yep

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
30 September, 03:57
Download the Great Awakening map:
https://www.greatawakening...

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 September, 12:47
That is *not* cream cheese, no matter what anybody says.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 12:42
8:29 8/30 T-1

or made of goat cheese 🪤

Happy AI Day

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 12:32
😂🤣 That’s dope!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 September, 12:19
yes think this one created by man, but believe perhaps God the creator made a real one, way back💙

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 11:32
NASA may have created their faux moon for their moon landing hoax but....God created the original.

GENESIS 1:13-18 NLT
13 And evening passed and morning came, marking the third day.

14 Then God said, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate the day from the night. Let them be signs to mark the seasons, days, and years. 15 Let these lights in the sky shine down on the earth.” And that is what happened. 16 God made two great lights—the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set these lights in the sky to light the earth, 18 to govern the day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 September, 11:29
🤓And I thought it was a ball of cheese. 🧀

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
30 September, 11:25
Your headline gave me a chuckle😂🤣😂
True tho!

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
30 September, 10:36

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 September, 10:31
Lets say its artificial...
so many very very old references to the moon...
was it created a long long long time ago then?
or maybe (like the sun in case) there is a fake one and a real one?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
30 September, 11:42
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
forgive me for sharing again but things like this, the quarries in egypt and the mega structures all over the world point to a past thats been lost or more likely purposefully hidden. we had far better tech then... i feel like there's some truth to us living on douglas adams earth 2.0
https://youtu.be/4k0tMvuOG...
A Hidden Remnant of Disaster - YouTube

Daily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!The official story about the Texas Rock Wall makes zero sense, none. The better explanation i...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 10:19

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:17
So back to Nana's original question?

WHO IS the man in the moon?
Does he get paid well to change the phases and colors?

Is the job ever open?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
30 September, 11:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤣nah he's just at a very slow rave waving his glow sticks

Red Man @2PillarPortal
30 September, 01:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Mane`, the Numberer,
Cush
was the Man of the Moon,
The Lord Moon that was celebrated among our ancestors at Christmas

(some things are going to be difficult for people in the near future)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 September, 10:15
Nana will be your 17 on this one!

You mean NASA's version!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
30 September, 08:57
 whooo hoo!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
30 September, 08:54
dastardly machines.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 September, 08:47
I had my headphones on...
When the music started, I almost jumped to the moon...
I guess I need more coffee....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 September, 08:44
Oh now I am pissed, I thought that mofo was made out of cheese. That is it, I am done. lol

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 September, 12:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😁😁😁

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 September, 08:42

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 September, 08:41
🎯

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 September, 03:23
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
What's disgusting and just so hard to believe...is...just how many people were "in on" the deception! Why? What could they believe about it that would compel them to not only deceive the world on such grand scales...but to go to their graves with that information?! I just can't wrap my head around that part. Not that it didn't happen so much as how many people it took to pull it off and keep the secrets and continue the charade...FOR LITERAL DECADES!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 03:31
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
thank you fren

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 September, 08:38
Been saying since January...fake moon 🌙

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
30 September, 08:37
She must work for NASA! 😂

Other Half @Otherhalf
30 September, 08:36
Ready to throw the switch on the new system?

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
30 September, 08:36
the fucking moon is evil as fuck. Its a machine. It is the prison where our souls are captive.

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 September, 08:35
someone had to create it 🥰 thats just ot though, We All have the ability to Create Heaven right Here on Earth ad its meant tto be. Not just think it but actually start Making it. be the change, even something small will make huge positive impact. we Won, lets start Acting like it 💕

LeLe John @Grace1125
30 September, 08:35
someone had to create it 🥰 thats just ot though, We All have the ability to Create Heaven right Here on Earth ad its meant tto be. Not just think it but actually start Making it. be the change, even something small will make huge positive impact. we Won, lets start Acting like it 💕