Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 September, 08:29
How the moon was created...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 September, 03:31
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
thank you fren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
30 September, 03:23
What's disgusting and just so hard to believe...is...just how many people were "in on" the deception! Why? What could they believe about it that would compel them to not only deceive the world on such grand scales...but to go to their graves with that information?! I just can't wrap my head around that part. Not that it didn't happen so much as how many people it took to pull it off and keep the secrets and continue the charade...FOR LITERAL DECADES!!!

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
30 September, 12:57
you beat me to this. Great post .

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
30 September, 01:56
In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication
Im usually slow to share. :) you can always post yours, and different people might see it. 🙏🏼⚡️