Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.
03:57 PM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 12:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Boats is capitalized suggesting a proper noun.
Boats.com is in Miami, FL which ties to our area. Boats.com is owned by APAX which is a London based venture capital company owned by American Alan Patricof who started AOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 01:04
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Patricof served as Hillary Clintons finance chair in 2000 when she ran for Senator of New York.
Her opponent would have been JFK Jr.

The spidey sense says this guy is going to be Fooked soon. Getting a lot of bad vibes searching him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 01:07
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Who did Patricof get his 1969 seed money from? Without looking for direct ties, I'm guessing it has three letters...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 12:32
"boats"
2 of 2

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
29 September, 07:21
Where do we find them forsale at?

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 September, 07:04
why did I just get a feeling some of these boats were acquired from people who may be on a flight down south 🤷‍♀️

Richie Richard @Richie
29 September, 05:16
If they're still floating, just change out the engine and fuel lines. We are good to go.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
29 September, 05:06
I have a thought on this. Not sure how to share publically, but pretty sure my idea could help a lit of AU family members, financially, in the long run

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
29 September, 05:18
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
123 !

Please share !

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
29 September, 05:28
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
would love to hear your ideas!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
29 September, 04:48
Remember the Tampa bay pic?
Gonna be ugly when water comes back in?
There was zero Storm Surge, minimal rain, Some wind damage(60 mph) along Tampa coast…
They wAnt you to believe the entire coast was obliterated…
*Not minimizing those affected by the Surge

Storm Rider @StormRider
29 September, 04:48
Viben
Boat named White Squall

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
29 September, 04:41
Can we pick an Island cheap that needs repairs?

#AnonIsland

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 September, 04:37
Who can be held hostage and controlled.
Q 23

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
29 September, 04:37
Get busy living. Or, get busy dying.

MvA_r @MvA_r
29 September, 05:17
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
zihuatanejo

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 September, 09:20
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Just seeing this tiny little gif, and I could start crying!Wow.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 September, 04:31
Maybe pick up one or two of these also :)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 September, 05:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Looks fake : crash and still new????

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
30 September, 12:36
I need a plane - the prices are out of control on these old planes!

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
29 September, 04:29
Too soon

Jay James @birdmanjay
29 September, 04:20
B reak
O ut
A nother
T housand

I've owned 2...never again. These days I go out on friends' boats. My recreation, their problem

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 September, 04:26
In response Jay James to his Publication

Widget 260 @widget260
29 September, 04:18
They will do the same with flooded cars. My 3 month old SUV was sold to some unsuspecting soul in Iowa after Harvey. I tracked the VIN #.

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
29 September, 04:17
I'm more of an Airstream girl.

Just Mark @JustMark
29 September, 04:07
2 lessons i received on boats. be the person fhat buys the gas or brings the adult beverages dont own the boat. if you mist own a boat take your money to the marina and throw it into the water because that is where your money goes when you have a boat.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 September, 04:07
And if you need an RV come to Oregon where we have many to choose from and many for cheap or even free. Gas is expensive here.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 September, 10:36
My dream right there🤭

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 September, 12:29
If I was there I'd have to think I was on That 70's Show
❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 04:05
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

I Am 23
Iam 23'
Am I 23
Magaa 23
I Dead 23

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 September, 04:04
⛵We just need a nice harbor on Anon Island to park them. Oh, and I have no idea how to fix up a Boat but would love to learn.🏝️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 September, 04:18
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
*On the salvage note, I have a car that needs a little love but with a little into it would be a great car for probably another 100k. If anyone comes thru this needing one, let me know. SE ( a VW)💛

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
29 September, 04:01
How we getting them up Anon mountain mate? 😉

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
29 September, 05:06
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
you can tow them

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 12:28
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

Autmama 123 @autmama
LBI?

Bee Saved @BSaved
29 September, 04:41
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
Watch out for used cars being sold in the surrounding states for next few months tho.