Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 03:57
Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
And if you need an RV come to Oregon where we have many to choose from and many for cheap or even free. Gas is expensive here.
04:07 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 September, 12:29
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
If I was there I'd have to think I was on That 70's Show
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
29 September, 10:36
My dream right there🤭

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 September, 04:20
That is so cute! I would love this. 🎆🐦

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
29 September, 04:23
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I love the vintage ones. We have all sizes from motorcoach RV luxury bus to pull-behind motorcycle campers.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
29 September, 04:08
Not big on them but that one is sweet.