Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 03:57
Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
29 September, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have a thought on this. Not sure how to share publically, but pretty sure my idea could help a lit of AU family members, financially, in the long run

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
29 September, 07:15
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I'll buy the first house boat, however, I know nothing about boat maintenance. If some one eas willing, to jump in and help, we could kick this off.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 September, 01:14
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

but its an amazing experience learning. I've replaced/repaired 50% of my boat. Better than any trade school.

29 September, 05:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I am blessed that I live in a "Resort destination". Millions come, to our little area all year long.
When the supply chain issues started affecting the rental car companies, I, luckily, was in a position to take advantage of that window and start a small car sharing business. My Jeeps are rented 24/7!!
I'm in the process of getting my website completed and I'm currently working on my third state, to franchise in. I don't just offer Jeeps, I also offer packages the guests needs. (Camping gear, skies/snowboards, bicycles)..whatever, all delivered with the vehicle they rent.
I've been wanting to get into flipping houseboats. If we can pick some up, for the right price and get some help getting them cleaned up, we can rent them out. (10k$/week was the going rate on lake Powell, AZ).
I've already started all the legalities for every state..instead of cars, go with boats!
Income on the boats all goes to the AU families that are needing $$.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
30 September, 02:03
brilliant!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
30 September, 08:34
houseboats rent for about $600-$1000 a month here.. just like houses( gulf coast /La.= 20 min from downtown New Orleans)( reliving the battle of N.O. online😂🤫)