Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 03:57
Lots of insurance companies looking to salvage what Boats they can from the storm. If you are willing to do repairs could get a nice boat for cheap.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 12:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Boats is capitalized suggesting a proper noun.
Boats.com is in Miami, FL which ties to our area. Boats.com is owned by APAX which is a London based venture capital company owned by American Alan Patricof who started AOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
Who did Patricof get his 1969 seed money from? Without looking for direct ties, I'm guessing it has three letters...
01:07 AM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mari_anne in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
30 September, 02:17
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
great old school dig

great job patriot

if you look at his wikipedia, he lists jared kushner as an associate

unfortunately, i think this going to be another case of jewish links through the CIA and/or back to Israel

i've always wondered if ivanka marrying jared and making jerusalem the site of the US embassy was all cover for when israel is taken apart

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 09:39
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Thank you.
I think you're right. My gut says this man/dig can & will go much deeper. I get torn on Jared in many ways. I truly hope he's one of the good guys.