Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Anyone got that Pic with the Red Panda in mil gear?
Lost in in my crash.
01:01 AM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
29 September, 03:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I lost mine in the crash too
I lost everything !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 September, 12:09
ok APRP . a perp .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 September, 10:36
Hey VK, check out my 1000lb. panda that resides on our propery, it was carved from a sequoia tree many years ago.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
29 September, 03:24
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 03:48
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
I love it!!!!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 September, 10:29
🕊🙌🏼💖😎. .

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 September, 10:21
Crash??? Hmmmm whatever do you mean VK??😉

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
29 September, 10:06
crash you say 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
29 September, 10:04

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 September, 04:03
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Ta Dah...!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 September, 09:30
Interesting crash anniversary- 14 years ago today.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
29 September, 12:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
29 September, 03:44
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
and somewhere around same time as black friday in 1987 i think. nothink like a pattern:)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 September, 09:19
Good morning VK, you know Nana has it but looks like someone already sent it. One of my favs.

Prayers this morning for all the people devastated in Florida and the loss of their homes and lives.

We have many that are able from the Volunteer State down there helping.

Manifesting no more storms anywhere in America this hurricane season EXCEPT Washington DC.

If I were living in DC, I would evacuate, NOW!

We need to check them on their way out!
No one escapes with evidence!

39 more days til we hit the final wall.
Moves - Countermoves

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
29 September, 10:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank God the Hurricane missed us here on the east coast, praying for our Fam/Frens on the west coast...🙏

Love & Light to guide the rescue workers helping them out...💞

As for DC, I agree Nana, let the full force hit DC with a vengeance... Only the evil and wicked will not escape..👊

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
29 September, 12:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Love it! And do what Juan suggested in The Kid by the Side of The Road & add blue toilet bowl cleaner & swish it around to identify the swamp creatures who stuck around to avoid the military at the gates checking out who leaves.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
29 September, 09:05
Sorry to take so long, had to run and take a selfie.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 September, 09:01
RAP

Red
Ass
Panda

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
29 September, 09:01
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
or...

Rad
Ass
Panda

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
29 September, 09:00
T T D S S S

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
29 September, 11:11
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

29 September, 02:38
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Are sexy red pandas a thing? Or is it just me? 😂

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
29 September, 08:51
IT

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 September, 08:51
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
I have my little Fren here! 🙌🏻❤️

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 September, 08:43
Remember the OG Red Panda post ?
I had fun trollin on this dude that day. Wasnt that the time you added the panda to your pic?

XD

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 September, 08:29
Good Morning VK.
All I see is ‘Red Panda’ and ‘Crash’ in your post.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
29 September, 08:40
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 September, 09:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
⚔️ Red Panda

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 September, 08:24
The was the pic to be used as an NFT correct?

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
29 September, 12:02
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Was scrolling comments to see if someone else brought this up.
Had a whole convo about it at that time with VK and we didn't see exactly eye to eye. Anyway, screenshot for the win I guess. Lol🤣 🤦‍♀️

Alan Morales @alanunotrece
29 September, 08:24
Hola Amigo :)

TBo ogg donated @tbog
29 September, 08:19
Crash you say? 📉

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
29 September, 08:14

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
29 September, 07:49

29 September, 07:23
Uh oh. VK preparing to activate.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 September, 07:00
Planned Genocide Of America 199
Reserve Currency 199
District Of Columbia 199
The Twin Towers 199
It All Falls Into Place 199
The Truth Can Be Harsh 199
Area Fifty One Occult 199
Alphabet Soup Agencies 199
Xrp Ten Thousand 199
Its A Wonderful Life 199
Christmas Is Coming 199
No Ordinary Family 199
Truth To Power 199
Two Billion Clones 199

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Good morning VK

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 September, 09:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
2 billion clones? I’ve wondered how many humans walking around have actual souls…

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
29 September, 06:40
put on the Whole Armor of God, and stand strong.
I Love you all.
LOVE

Other Half @Otherhalf
29 September, 06:23
Go get em!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 September, 06:20

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
29 September, 07:51
In response James Dean to his Publication
So cute.. . Reminds me of...

We should write the sequel..

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Boggis Bunce and Bean Fantastic Mr Fox - YouTube

Fantastic Mr Fox (2009)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 September, 08:43
In response James Dean to his Publication
TY!

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
29 September, 06:04
369 in the APL is a tesla comm? also "crash" is a jfk comm?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 September, 05:51