JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Don't tell anyone but I stole this meme this morning from ellencaroline because it was the very first item to appear in my activity feed and because Nothing Is Random and Everything Has Meaning. I spent the past 53 years wrongly believing that I was on an island and then you came along Truth seeker. YOU are the greatest Birthday gift I ever received. Ellen also very astutely pointed out something that I did not notice. AU equals A You. Think Mirror. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#FamilyIsEverything
07:55 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 09:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
A happy and blessed birthday to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
29 September, 04:44
today is my birthday too! i am creating joy!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:42
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
Happy Birthday Patriot! I'm on the road. Sorry for the delay. 🎁

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 September, 09:59
In response Lori Nauert to her Publication
Happy Birthday Lori!

memes matter @NoComment
29 September, 04:27
I love you so much but you know that❤️🌊hey, big HUGS😂🩰

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:44
In response memes matter to her Publication
Right back at ya. ❤

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 September, 11:47
welcome to the club! Im also 53

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
28 September, 11:46
Wishing you the happiest birthday ever!!

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
28 September, 04:14
Parabens! Tanti Auguri! Joyeux Anniversaire! Hope you have an amazing Birthday! Hey fellow scales of justice. Mine was yesterday.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:44
In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication
Merci.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 September, 04:13
Happy Birthday 🥳🎂💫🥰

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
28 September, 02:34
Happy Birthday John

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:46
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
John is, in fact, the Catholic name I chose at age 14 but I've always been very clear- I'm just a fan. 🇺🇸

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
28 September, 01:50
Happy Birthday!!! 🍰🎂🥂

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 September, 12:57
Happy birthday friend! 53 is a special number 5335
I pray it is your best year yet!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:48
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Thank you BB/ 22/ 11 11. ❤

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
28 September, 12:38
I've always felt that AU referenced the Gold. Are 'we' that Gold standard?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:48
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Yes.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
28 September, 11:50
HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳🎂🎈

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
28 September, 11:36
thats how I feel out in the world under Gods protection!!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
28 September, 10:32
You r a Ray of Sunshine💙

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:55
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Thank you. My middle name is- wait for it- Ray. It's 18 O'Clock at 55/ JFK Jr past the hour. 🇺🇸

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
28 September, 10:29
I'm also 53 & feel the same way. Perhaps we really are all separated at birth. A friend of mine recently told me that God put a "Noah" in every family to spread the word and try to open their hearts to God.

We were chosen.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 September, 12:19
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Interesting thought, I'm also going on 53.😉

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 09:55
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Agr55d.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
28 September, 10:14
Happy-Happy Birthday, sweet friend. May you have a very blessed day. 🥰

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 September, 10:12
Stay Gold Frens.

memes matter @NoComment
29 September, 04:32
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I am 39 and i was so late finding this BeaUtiful shoutout i could very well be 111 years ole😂🤣this shoutout that made me smile and brought me such joy that I now feel 17

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 September, 09:35
Is today your birthday?

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 September, 09:16
💖 Sending You So Much Love And Peace 💖

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 September, 09:08
WWG1WGA

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 September, 09:05
❤️🙏❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 09:00
Nana's daughter still today tells me what she told me when she was little and we were dealing with life's problems,
"Don't worry Mom everything will be better in the morning"

Kids notice when Parents are struggling no matter how well you try to protect them from it.

Take good care of your children thr the coming weeks events.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Great advice Nana. You R a star. I'll see your 8/ Infinite and raise you a 9/ Most High.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
28 September, 08:52

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 September, 08:40

memes matter @NoComment
29 September, 04:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😂

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 September, 04:31
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
28 September, 08:36
:)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 September, 12:12
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 September, 08:21

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
28 September, 08:14
🙏🏻❤️🐸😘

#FamilyIsEverything 😇🎶❤️

reaper myer @reapermyer
28 September, 08:11
lights on an umbrella is brilliant somebody invent that plrase

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 September, 08:02
😍❤❤

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
28 September, 07:58
53 is a good number to be😊

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 September, 10:03
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
It's 8/ Infinite and 5x3/ 15, reversing the Osiris Death Cult spell 17x3/ 51.