JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
There is no better time than now to have cash on hand. I shouldn't have to say this here but I am. Things are about to get very rocky. It appears to me that an upset is about to occur "globally" that will capture the attention of all. We've anticipated this. It will come as no surprise. We are talking major and unprecedented upsets in the markets and a possible and temporary freeze on accounts. Disruptions to supply chains are to be expected. Best to err on the side of caution in my opinion.
07:45 AM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kyle ### @Kfire140
29 September, 02:34
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Hard to keep cash on hand when every red cent goes to keeping a roof over head and food on the table. Ready for a new America!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
29 September, 02:15
just told my friend this!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 September, 02:11
Without doubt!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
25 September, 11:34
If a few people, us here, try keep cashin hand, are we made to watch majority of people to suffer? I don't think so. Old computer system can be swapped to new one in a second. They had long to plan this, they're not going to let people down now.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:59
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I don't disagree that it can happen very quickly but I think that what we're looking at- in the short term at least- is more of an on the edge of your seat-type experience.

If a few people, us here, try keep cashin hand, are we made to watch majority of people to suffer? I don't think so. Old computer system can be swapped to new one in a second. They had long to plan this, they're not going to let people down now.

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 11:27
idk. I’ve worked in the financial industry for over 40 years. wall street to main street. we are a cashless society. If electronic payment methods fail it’s not going to be pretty. If 1/10 of everything I’m reading is true some industries will fail but be replaced by better… healthier…etc ones. I’m stocked up on nonperishable goods. If things get bad enough we’re not going to be going anywhere to spend cash anyway. I just pray a lot. We can endure… we need to drive this evil back to hell….. vibe up prayer Warriors.

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
29 September, 02:14
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Do you think people will lose most of their stocks, or will it be transferred to a new quantum system? I know we don't have crystal balls, but wondering if you had any insight?

Maria. Liv. @maria07
25 September, 11:12
👀Good advice, but now it has come so far that people have no more money to withdraw, and hoarding food cannot be done, No, therefore many are completely on the edge of the mountain. We have been drained for the past six months with huge bills for electricity, gas and food. END.😔

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 02:11
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Very true. There's not a lot of extra cash on hand for many if not most.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
25 September, 09:24
Cash dwindling, between covid, inflation, stocking up, theres not much left to have on hand 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have stretched the cash i had farther than I thought, but its getting very thin.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 02:09
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
I'm right there with ya. Prayer sent.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 September, 09:17
to have cash i wihld prob have to not pay a few credit cards this month. what do you think we should be doing about our bills and such?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
25 September, 09:32
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
I am planning to stop paying very soon and I haven't missed a payment in 4 years.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 02:03
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
I've heard the advice to keep enough in there to make you payments but little more. If the bank apps fail then you won't be the only one delinquent.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 September, 09:17
to have cash i wihld prob have to not pay a few credit cards this month. what do you think we should be doing about our bills and such?

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
25 September, 07:46
Would be nice if I actually had cash to have on hand…