JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 07:45
There is no better time than now to have cash on hand. I shouldn't have to say this here but I am. Things are about to get very rocky. It appears to me that an upset is about to occur "globally" that will capture the attention of all. We've anticipated this. It will come as no surprise. We are talking major and unprecedented upsets in the markets and a possible and temporary freeze on accounts. Disruptions to supply chains are to be expected. Best to err on the side of caution in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 September, 09:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
to have cash i wihld prob have to not pay a few credit cards this month. what do you think we should be doing about our bills and such?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I've heard the advice to keep enough in there to make you payments but little more. If the bank apps fail then you won't be the only one delinquent.
02:03 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it