JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 07:45
There is no better time than now to have cash on hand. I shouldn't have to say this here but I am. Things are about to get very rocky. It appears to me that an upset is about to occur "globally" that will capture the attention of all. We've anticipated this. It will come as no surprise. We are talking major and unprecedented upsets in the markets and a possible and temporary freeze on accounts. Disruptions to supply chains are to be expected. Best to err on the side of caution in my opinion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
If a few people, us here, try keep cashin hand, are we made to watch majority of people to suffer? I don't think so. Old computer system can be swapped to new one in a second. They had long to plan this, they're not going to let people down now.
11:34 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:59
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I don't disagree that it can happen very quickly but I think that what we're looking at- in the short term at least- is more of an on the edge of your seat-type experience.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
26 September, 10:45
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
So we need to create it with our energy for masses to sense it and experience it. Ok let's start talking about keeping food, gas, cash, etc and creating it again. It's needed again. One last time.