Harmony Ahead @HarmonyAhead
Watching Hannity part 2 Trump interview...why does Trump continue to support the V?
09:44 PM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by HarmonyAhead in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
24 September, 12:20
In response Harmony Ahead to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Saunders @Tenlegs
23 September, 10:18
Trump is against vaccines. i have seen several posts he tweeted in 2011 and 2012 against them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 08:24
bcs made one to

memes matter @NoComment
23 September, 08:24
In response memes matter to her Publication
he*

Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
23 September, 09:44
Everyone has theories but the bottom line is his encouraging the vaccine influenced some conservatives that would not otherwise have gotten it. He signed an executive order in 2019 giving the government power in advance of the virus. His family reached out to David Martin and he in turn gave that family member his entire dossier on Fauci... so the information was available to him before the jab. I can't reconcile all of this. I will stay open minded, but my trust will never be in man.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 September, 09:42
I for one am sick to death of this subject. Trump didn’t dream up this plan. It only is successful if God deems it so. If you don’t trust God trusting the plan is just lip service.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 September, 09:42
It's probably Trump's clone promoting it.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 September, 04:12
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
That is what I think sometimes, that the DS has a clone or mask of him and use it for this sort of thing.

What is Trump going to do, pull a scooby do in the middle of an interview?

I've read other things too.😟

I think there are 5 Trumps carrying out 5 narratives from 5 timelines they corrected the worst out, yet other events must be played out of right in front of us to wrap up critical karma before this cycle closes out.

Kristin Berdan @KristiLee
23 September, 06:36
He/We are BLATANTLEE Showing Y'all
The "Characters"
Everybody has a part to play

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
23 September, 11:26
In response Kristin Berdan to her Publication
I don't know what you are saying here but Trump is not the Antichrist.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 03:09
Fauci called HCQ a vaccine in 2005 I believe.

The more you know...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 09:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
. Yep!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 September, 12:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Trump trapping [them] at their own game.
3 pics

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
23 September, 03:05
He is playing to the MSM crowd who think they are going to die if they don't get it.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
23 September, 02:31
People are very much stuck to the matrix(demanding a-the jab) and even now i see people queaing to get there jab. Trump said he could end the war in a week with conventional weapons(afgon) but he didnt want to be responsible for killing 9 million people. Wonder how many people are ☝️signed up to secret societies? + easier to convict someone after a crime than b4.
however- hope this to be true👇

kim stanley @justmekimhere
23 September, 01:17
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
This just might be true. Last year I watched a live frontline Dr's conference. One of the Dr's , said , they sabotaged Trump's vaccine. went back to try and record it from their website, couldn't find it . Timing is everything

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
23 September, 03:34
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
Thanks for posting this.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
23 September, 02:07
He mentioned Regeneron by name, never the vaccines. Although fhe majority will think he is referencing the jabs. I do wish he would discuss how many they are killing and injuring. Tucker did discuss Miocarditis.

I have to assume he is talking about HCQ, Ivermectin, blue light, etc

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
23 September, 01:53
You need to read between the lines...he's talking about HCQ

Denise Johnson @DeniseJohnson
23 September, 01:25
The Left attacks President Trump for everything he says & does. Trump informed us of what cured him, which was the perfect remedy- Hydrochlorothiazide, zinc, & D3. The dems quickly outlawed all antibodies. Thus, he has to consider how their possible counterattacks could affect the public. I doubt Fauci gave Trump a vaccine designed to kill off much of the world population. He left out the DNA crap because Trump's doctors would likely detect the poison in his system & put an end to the whole covid hoax. The need for the Warp Speed vaccine was because w/o it, Biden would shut down the country until it was in ruins, & we were begging them for food-their agenda. Trump reiterated many times that it should be a choice, never a mandate. If he speaks against the vaccine now, Biden may shutdown the entire country again, due to no vaccine. Most don't know he saved America, because without a vaccine we'd have had no argument for 'time to get back to work.' We'd still be locked down to this day.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 September, 01:23
V is a psyop that you cannot fathom.
You just cannot.
Mind says one thimg but the TV the opposite.
Minds all fooked up.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 September, 12:34
All I heard him say is that Operation Warp Speed saved 50-75 million people worldwide. [They] were going to hurt us BADLY.

23 September, 11:30
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Yes. Project Warp Speed prevented years of lockdown and mandatory Vaxx.

23 September, 12:26
What is the truth about the vax? At this stage shouldnt we all have some idea? I live in a town of 300. A senior in high schools hearth stopped on the football field last week. This shit has to be over soon. Or if the numbers are acurate alot of people are dying. There is a supposed cure why arent we helping people?

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
23 September, 09:59
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Go to America's frontlines doctor website. Also look up Judy Mikovits, Sherry Tenpenny, Dr. Zev Zelenko (recently passed away), Dr. Carrie Madej. Follow the trails.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 September, 12:17
Honestly I'm just here to read the comments. Dasting...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 September, 11:57
You said “Support the V”. I’m pretty good with acronyms, but “V”??? Your comments are talking about the “Vax”, but I had no clue what V was without reading the comments. Can I ask why you didn’t take two seconds to add the AX? Since VK reposted, my only conclusion is either you posted a comm or VK is insuating somebody is going to be “Ax’d” or fired. I guess we’ll see. As I asked the question, my possible decode just came in about being fired BTW. 😳

Patriot Divine @DivinePatriot
22 September, 11:34
i realize why he had to at first but now…now I’m not sure. Is he afraid they could bring back the plandemic if he doesn’t? Does he noot want to be the one to bringnit up? is he waiting for the people to stick up for themselves? Maybe him supporting it gives more credit to all those speaking out agaist it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just thinking out loud here….

23 September, 11:34
In response Patriot Divine to her Publication
Or maybe prevented a lot more of the ones from trusting it cause he was promoting it. Because we all knew from Q not to take it.

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
22 September, 11:07
Blindly following our “leaders” & believing everything on our tvs is what got us to where we are today. ANY leader. It’s time for each of us to step back into our power and make our own decisions. Ask your heart what us best for you and don’t let anyone sway you❤️

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
22 September, 10:59
Operation Warp Speed | Why President Trump does not Publicly Denounce the Vaccine Agenda

If you don't want to listen to the whole lot, 18:30 is where he starts talking OWS

https://rumble.com/v1ianbt...

by
TruthSocial: RealSGAnon

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 September, 10:58
remember what happened when he talked about hcq. that is exactly what brought me to this little club. the fact that the media and libs are not throwing a nutty because he endorsed the vax tells you everything you need to know about that poison.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
23 September, 07:06
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I remember! And I remember the backlash I got for even mentioning it to a few people. I don't regret saying it though, never will. I'd rather stand with what I truly believe than stick my head in the sand and follow along just because the tv tells me to.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 September, 09:20
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
That was my red pill moment too. HCQ ended up saving my mom 💜

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
22 September, 10:54
@vincentkennedy , you are almost following 1776 followers . I'm getting excited 🥳🥳🙏🤔

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 September, 10:44
This is why I no longer will vote for him again. Something is VERY wrong with him as he continues to push this. Q says POTUS remains neutral. NO HE HAS NOT. He's clearly supporting the killer shots. He knows what they are doing to people. People really need to stand up to him and say no more. We don't want to hear this anymore..yet the blind follow him and ignore that he's being just as corrupt as the cabal. Its horrifying to think he has continued this charade. And people here on Anonup really need to wake up to this and TELL HIM NO MORE. It blows my mind how so many blindly support him and ignore this critical piece of his push. This is why I don't listen to any of his interviews and NOW his rallies anymore. He talks in circles and mostly about the same thing. WHY BOTHER to watch this charade of his. It baffles me no one is standing up to him over this. NOONE! ITS MURDER...clear as day. People are being murdered and he is supporting that. Doesnt that make him a killer too? THINK!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 September, 11:51
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
There is a reason for everything he does. I don't know what that reason is, but he has not steered us wrong. Does the vax target certain bloodlines? Did people who died from what they believed was the vax, actually something else.

I trust him implicitly.

23 September, 11:41
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I don't know how you wouldn't listen to his rallies or interviews. He literally gives us decodes, hand signals, and comms during them. I would be a nut if I didn't have the information about where we are in operations. I don't even care if that isn't really him. If it wasn't for the comms and being able to follow what's going on around the world as a result of what he is laying down it would be unbearable.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
22 September, 10:38
Hmm.

The invisible enemy was the media.

The vaccine was the awakening towards that media.

I think he's begging them to blame the vax on him to end this sooner. Although that ship has sailed because they refuse to end it. 🤣 Remember after Nov 3rd Pfizer refused to speak to the old administration.

Afterall the saying is, where we go one we go all.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 September, 10:34
9:44

VK has mentioned taking a “vaccine” which would extend your life.

POTUS has also given us various treatments besides the clot shot.

he is also against such treatments it to our children.

what does that tell you?

Always read between the lines

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
22 September, 11:22
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Yes. I remember something about "disinfectants'" or something along those lines. Then saw a video of rubbing hydrogen peroxide on your body and nebulizing with it to clean your body out. Supposedly cleans your whole system out.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 September, 10:31
So ready for a different narrative. It's the same ol thing a million times over. I'm starting to hate the word "Optics"

richie walker @smoovewalker
23 September, 10:27
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Ahh what a shame...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
22 September, 10:27
my theory on this is:
he backs it because he knows orig that ...that vaccine was suppose to do some good..
but somewhere along the line we became test subjects...under whos
leadership..i dont know.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
22 September, 10:20
it's a game of bluff and double bluff, imho... time will reveal all.
Great reminder that we are to worship the one, true God...and POTUS Trump is a man that has truly helped us all, yet still a man and as such, he is fallible.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 September, 10:19
The explaination has already been given in regards to President Trump’s COMMS on the vaccine some don’t get it, some don’t believe it even when they read it . Some who say they are awake still do not know how to
Trust The Plan.