Harmony Ahead @HarmonyAhead
22 September, 09:44
Watching Hannity part 2 Trump interview...why does Trump continue to support the V?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 September, 10:44
In response Harmony Ahead to her Publication
This is why I no longer will vote for him again. Something is VERY wrong with him as he continues to push this. Q says POTUS remains neutral. NO HE HAS NOT. He's clearly supporting the killer shots. He knows what they are doing to people. People really need to stand up to him and say no more. We don't want to hear this anymore..yet the blind follow him and ignore that he's being just as corrupt as the cabal. Its horrifying to think he has continued this charade. And people here on Anonup really need to wake up to this and TELL HIM NO MORE. It blows my mind how so many blindly support him and ignore this critical piece of his push. This is why I don't listen to any of his interviews and NOW his rallies anymore. He talks in circles and mostly about the same thing. WHY BOTHER to watch this charade of his. It baffles me no one is standing up to him over this. NOONE! ITS MURDER...clear as day. People are being murdered and he is supporting that. Doesnt that make him a killer too? THINK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
There is a reason for everything he does. I don't know what that reason is, but he has not steered us wrong. Does the vax target certain bloodlines? Did people who died from what they believed was the vax, actually something else.

I trust him implicitly.
11:51 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
23 September, 06:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
And BTW, I dont hate Trump. I just dont support him pushing a KILLER Bioweapon and it makes him look VERY bad. He really has lost alot of supporters over his push. Trump needs to return to finish this mission..this plan. And I doubt he will run again for any office so me not voting for him..wont matter. You folks really need to think this thru....

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 September, 12:34
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
As I told another Patriot, whatever Trump has done was done for a good reason. I heard it may have been a targeted vaccine. Not saying everyone who died was ds, they could have died from other causes as we know. I am anxious to learn the reason, but I have 100% faith in him. He doesn't need to run again, because HE WON

23 September, 04:28
I trust no man. I only trust God. When you trust man, you already failed.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 September, 12:52
So do I and he knows we are smart enough to think for ourselves regarding that subject.

I know he knows way more than me.

In Trump I TRUST!