Harmony Ahead @HarmonyAhead
22 September, 09:44
Watching Hannity part 2 Trump interview...why does Trump continue to support the V?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 September, 10:44
In response Harmony Ahead to her Publication
This is why I no longer will vote for him again. Something is VERY wrong with him as he continues to push this. Q says POTUS remains neutral. NO HE HAS NOT. He's clearly supporting the killer shots. He knows what they are doing to people. People really need to stand up to him and say no more. We don't want to hear this anymore..yet the blind follow him and ignore that he's being just as corrupt as the cabal. Its horrifying to think he has continued this charade. And people here on Anonup really need to wake up to this and TELL HIM NO MORE. It blows my mind how so many blindly support him and ignore this critical piece of his push. This is why I don't listen to any of his interviews and NOW his rallies anymore. He talks in circles and mostly about the same thing. WHY BOTHER to watch this charade of his. It baffles me no one is standing up to him over this. NOONE! ITS MURDER...clear as day. People are being murdered and he is supporting that. Doesnt that make him a killer too? THINK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
I don't know how you wouldn't listen to his rallies or interviews. He literally gives us decodes, hand signals, and comms during them. I would be a nut if I didn't have the information about where we are in operations. I don't even care if that isn't really him. If it wasn't for the comms and being able to follow what's going on around the world as a result of what he is laying down it would be unbearable.
11:41 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fighting Mama, click on at the bottom under it