Harmony Ahead @HarmonyAhead
22 September, 09:44
Watching Hannity part 2 Trump interview...why does Trump continue to support the V?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
What is the truth about the vax? At this stage shouldnt we all have some idea? I live in a town of 300. A senior in high schools hearth stopped on the football field last week. This shit has to be over soon. Or if the numbers are acurate alot of people are dying. There is a supposed cure why arent we helping people?
12:26 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Harmony Ahead to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
23 September, 09:59
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Go to America's frontlines doctor website. Also look up Judy Mikovits, Sherry Tenpenny, Dr. Zev Zelenko (recently passed away), Dr. Carrie Madej. Follow the trails.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
23 September, 10:01
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Many people just believe in vaccines and even when hearing that there can be challenges with vaccine, they truly don't want to know. They need to preserve their beliefs to feel secure.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
23 September, 11:21
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
I've done all that friend. I followed every one of them. I mean I know all about the bioweapon, the vax, etc., and what is being reported for deaths and such. I know we are at war. I know about Cheyenne Mountain, Space Force. The reforms to our military defense strategy. But I also feel like there is some kind of reversal behind the scenes. Because I know what stage of the game we are at. I was just wondering if I missed something. Thank you.