Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have often wondered how anons have been kept safe. "Assassins of those who target us sent via time travel"? "Kill switches in enemy agents taken over by white hats"? "Massive game theory incentive scheme to make it a Bad Idea™ to harm anons"? "Reverse blackmail scheme ready to deploy if anons hurt"? "#AskTheQ forced in anyone promoting Q and drops attacked"? "Angels watching over us and foiling the wicked plans of the enemy"?

At the end of the day I am just grateful for whatever protection was put in place.
06:36 AM - Sep 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
24 September, 07:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I wondered how we stayed safe as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 September, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
23 September, 09:34

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
23 September, 08:16
All of the above...AMEN🙏❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 September, 02:08
think angels, warriors✨⚔️✨

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
23 September, 02:03
I feel safe, but I'm afraid they have my oldest daughter under their control. She is a recovered drug addict but has been experiencing voices in her head which I thought was caused by not taking her depression meds or Suboxone. She has called many times saying the demons are telling her their plans. I never told her about the Satanic people, Illuminati symbols, portals, ect., thinking she could not handle it. She was aware of the NWO, but not how Satanic it goes. A week ago she called sounding normal and told me things only senior Anons know abt the Satanists which shocked me. Here's the scary part, she thinks she was hypnotized by someone when she was younger in HS and later when she was living with some sketchy people. When I mentioned MKUltra, our line was disconnected. This happened 5 times, each time we mentioned deep illuminati things. She also has had a pet rabbit for many years. I don't know what to do. I have thought abt quiting. Wish their satellites could be taken down as th

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 September, 12:47
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Oh so sorry 😓 not an easy road. Much evil out there to influence her. You can’t save her she has to save herself, but you can bring her to a safe place & get others to help her. Meth, but more importantly schrooms (Psilocybin) truly can open the third eye & if our loved ones aren’t prepared & do not know how to handle it the evil can come through. My son says he is learning to block out those that aren’t good thoughts & he prays for those who come through & ask him to do so. My son now has schizo-affective disorder., He thought he had been implanted in college out in Seattle, used to get paranoid about being followed, listened to, etc. & its true & their real world! I to feel its evil by deep cabal of mind control. He is on disability, Invega for his thoughts, has his own apartment now, but has setbacks. The evil is always at his door. We support him now just being there for him. LACs are helping him, but they have to be ready to want the help. Blessings, much prayers being sent!🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 September, 12:49
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
sending prayers of clarity and protection.....may God shield and enlighten all those under demon control.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
23 September, 01:05
Angels

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 September, 12:39
I figured I should have been dead by now, this is why I have no fear anymore & ran off the FBI 3 years ago when they visited my house. I literally walked them to their car calling them out.

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 September, 12:21
Very comforting to know we are protected 🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
23 September, 12:14
🙏 so very grateful. thank you angels in all forms and all ranks and combinations of white hats and white wings working together for us. we believe.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 September, 12:04
We ask for complete protection for every creation living on this planet & in the entire Cosmos from all evil in all ways. We ask for all the Lighted Masters & our Creator to right the hearts within all souls, & fill them with Love, Knowledge, Wisdom, Healing, totality, & centralization. We petition for all our harmonic frequencies to be continuously raised to 169443. We ask for Divine humility & purity of thought. We ask to keep us all centered, focused & calm within this Lower Octave of illusion at this ending time, & to keep our emotions & energy in the Higher Octaves of the Cosmic Consciousness which will help us master our freewill. Remember, there is only goodness in reality, & evil is of the illusion like this low 3D octave in which we live on this planet. Please surround & infuse us all with the White Light of God, the Gold light of Christ/Sananda, & the Blue Light of Archangel Michael. God’s Will is our will in his mighty I AM Presence. AMEN! https://youtu.be/sOL0awzDh...
9Hz 99Hz 999Hz Infinite Healing Golden WaveㅣVibration of 5 Dimension FrequencyㅣPositive Energy - YouTube

★ Introduction to This Music ★This is a 5-dimensional healing frequency meditation music that delivers infinite healing power. High levels of positive energy...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 September, 01:09
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I used to play this, it's a good one!👍

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 September, 11:42
Amen, Patriot!

I've also marvelled at this phenomenon.
I've had so many (some very scary!) experiences that showed me the proximity of that dark evil.
Way too close for comfort.
Attacks of intimidation, direct tech attacks, Spiritual attacks.
Things that challenged my resolve in Faith over fear.

"Still crazy, after alll these years"....
🎶🎙

🙏🙏🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 September, 11:39

Dottie French @DotOn777
22 September, 10:29
I revel in your last Q-uestion...

Sometimes, good humans need to strap on Wonder Woman's Golden Cuffs and TRUST Universe ~

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 September, 09:37
Wow, what a great question! I am assuming God’s dearest Angels! 😇 🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 September, 09:35
I think the chosen are protected by God..he sent us out to spread the word...he has our backs 💚

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
22 September, 08:38
They say angels walk among us.
Maybe anons are angels😎

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 07:49
HOLY SPIRIT OVER HERE< period, in many ways. Kept me safe.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
22 September, 07:49
It's substantial

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 07:47
All of those things, and also, the enemy is more like the "man behind the curtain" then the "Great and Powerful OZ".

Cam Mac @campmac111
22 September, 07:44
Ditto, very grateful. 🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇

Ken Mac @KenMac
22 September, 07:12
May be why so many anons were kicked off Twitter? 🐸

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
22 September, 07:03
. your post made me think of this.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 07:51
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Wizards and Warlocks.
Magic is only Mystical to the audience.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 07:53
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Male magic users don't often call themselves Wizards or Warlocks.
Wiccan Males call themselves Witches.
Some male magic users identify as Mage.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
22 September, 07:02

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 September, 09:51
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
💛😇💛I think so, and I Thank You all very very much!!! I still hope to meet you all one day!!! Thank you for all that you do!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 September, 10:08
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
22 September, 06:58
Experienced what some call sleep paralysis one night, last year. First time ever had something like that-never forgot the experience. Some kind of dark entity. Demon if you want to call it that, was in the room. Thought it was an intruder. It couldn't come close, though. Something benevolent was there keeping it away. And I couldn't see the benevolent force, although I could sense it next to me. It kept me at peace the entire time, told me to go back to sleep, that it was okay. Makes me believe there is something good out there protecting us.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
22 September, 06:58
GOD wins.

The End

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
22 September, 06:02
God has been our protection and always will be! They do not battle us, they battle God! I will say the person that informed me of alot back in the day that was military did not like talking about stuff around phones at all! They might take my body but will seriouly never get my soul!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 September, 05:33
Love you Martin! I have been following you for many years under different usernames. I wondered the same thing for avlong time! I do really feel the core group is Devinely protected by the Higher Rhealms! Angels, Higher Dimensional beings, Ascension Guides, I have ran into persons thrubout my spiritual journey that said they are not from here just here to keep us on the right track! fairies? Who knows! They always said wait until you find out who you have talking to on all sites etc! Gods in control! 1000 years of Peace is almost here! Love you all immensely for guiding me thru my journey! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻🐸💯😍

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
22 September, 05:25

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 September, 05:16
Just came back from errands in neighboring town (TRACTOR Supply - 4 BIG mouths to feed), & when I was checking out, I was creeped out by some dude who SERIOUSLY infringed on my space at the check out. You know when your spirit & your gut are both like "BACK UP!" Don't know if Martin made me paranoid today, but like seriously what am I? A late, middle aged female, conservative, AWAKENED parrot. I'm a spreader of truth, not one of the lions who are tearing the masks off evil...so, it could have been just some jerk. But he doesn't know I've tackled rams before so I KNOW where the soft spot on EVERY male mammel is! And I ain't afraid to kick, punch or ( castrate) my way out of a jam.
I feel better now. 😁