Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 06:36
I have often wondered how anons have been kept safe. "Assassins of those who target us sent via time travel"? "Kill switches in enemy agents taken over by white hats"? "Massive game theory incentive scheme to make it a Bad Idea™ to harm anons"? "Reverse blackmail scheme ready to deploy if anons hurt"? "#AskTheQ forced in anyone promoting Q and drops attacked"? "Angels watching over us and foiling the wicked plans of the enemy"?

At the end of the day I am just grateful for whatever protection was put in place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
23 September, 02:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I feel safe, but I'm afraid they have my oldest daughter under their control. She is a recovered drug addict but has been experiencing voices in her head which I thought was caused by not taking her depression meds or Suboxone. She has called many times saying the demons are telling her their plans. I never told her about the Satanic people, Illuminati symbols, portals, ect., thinking she could not handle it. She was aware of the NWO, but not how Satanic it goes. A week ago she called sounding normal and told me things only senior Anons know abt the Satanists which shocked me. Here's the scary part, she thinks she was hypnotized by someone when she was younger in HS and later when she was living with some sketchy people. When I mentioned MKUltra, our line was disconnected. This happened 5 times, each time we mentioned deep illuminati things. She also has had a pet rabbit for many years. I don't know what to do. I have thought abt quiting. Wish their satellites could be taken down as th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
Oh so sorry 😓 not an easy road. Much evil out there to influence her. You can’t save her she has to save herself, but you can bring her to a safe place & get others to help her. Meth, but more importantly schrooms (Psilocybin) truly can open the third eye & if our loved ones aren’t prepared & do not know how to handle it the evil can come through. My son says he is learning to block out those that aren’t good thoughts & he prays for those who come through & ask him to do so. My son now has schizo-affective disorder., He thought he had been implanted in college out in Seattle, used to get paranoid about being followed, listened to, etc. & its true & their real world! I to feel its evil by deep cabal of mind control. He is on disability, Invega for his thoughts, has his own apartment now, but has setbacks. The evil is always at his door. We support him now just being there for him. LACs are helping him, but they have to be ready to want the help. Blessings, much prayers being sent!🙏🙏
12:47 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it