Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 September, 06:36
I have often wondered how anons have been kept safe. "Assassins of those who target us sent via time travel"? "Kill switches in enemy agents taken over by white hats"? "Massive game theory incentive scheme to make it a Bad Idea™ to harm anons"? "Reverse blackmail scheme ready to deploy if anons hurt"? "#AskTheQ forced in anyone promoting Q and drops attacked"? "Angels watching over us and foiling the wicked plans of the enemy"?

At the end of the day I am just grateful for whatever protection was put in place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
We ask for complete protection for every creation living on this planet & in the entire Cosmos from all evil in all ways. We ask for all the Lighted Masters & our Creator to right the hearts within all souls, & fill them with Love, Knowledge, Wisdom, Healing, totality, & centralization. We petition for all our harmonic frequencies to be continuously raised to 169443. We ask for Divine humility & purity of thought. We ask to keep us all centered, focused & calm within this Lower Octave of illusion at this ending time, & to keep our emotions & energy in the Higher Octaves of the Cosmic Consciousness which will help us master our freewill. Remember, there is only goodness in reality, & evil is of the illusion like this low 3D octave in which we live on this planet. Please surround & infuse us all with the White Light of God, the Gold light of Christ/Sananda, & the Blue Light of Archangel Michael. God’s Will is our will in his mighty I AM Presence. AMEN! https://youtu.be/sOL0awzDh...
9Hz 99Hz 999Hz Infinite Healing Golden WaveㅣVibration of 5 Dimension FrequencyㅣPositive Energy - YouTube

★ Introduction to This Music ★This is a 5-dimensional healing frequency meditation music that delivers infinite healing power. High levels of positive energy...

12:04 AM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 September, 01:09
In response Stevie King to her Publication
I used to play this, it's a good one!👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396