Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 September, 06:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 11:43
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
i took my friend to the hospital yesterday bc of heart problems(probably blockage) 10 hours in the waiting room....i spoke up! I asked for a transfer to another hospital with beds and a staff. I turned to the whole waiting room pointing out a woman with her sugar in the 500 range has been here before us, i pointed to another woman having mini strokes that has been waiting longer than us. I got some claps and thank yous
then 3 security guards removed me from the hospital.....my friend was not treated!
stay away from hospitals if you can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
🙂i f....g love people like you💪
hope your friend is ok.💜
04:00 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 04:09
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
i was invisible far too long!!! I cant stay quiet anymore. Sitting there watching the chaos was so bad i actually got physically sick
She was seen this morning and they have a plan to repair her heart and a promise from the heart dr she will never wait like that again in any geisinger facilities
thanks for asking 😍

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 September, 04:27
Thanks for reply.
oh -your friend🙏,
-you a warrior gurl..high 5😁👊

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 October, 11:57
Any new updates on how your friend is doing?
I pray she is going to fully recover by the grace of God and in Jesus' name.