Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 September, 06:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 11:43
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
i took my friend to the hospital yesterday bc of heart problems(probably blockage) 10 hours in the waiting room....i spoke up! I asked for a transfer to another hospital with beds and a staff. I turned to the whole waiting room pointing out a woman with her sugar in the 500 range has been here before us, i pointed to another woman having mini strokes that has been waiting longer than us. I got some claps and thank yous
then 3 security guards removed me from the hospital.....my friend was not treated!
stay away from hospitals if you can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 September, 04:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
πŸ™‚i f....g love people like youπŸ’ͺ
hope your friend is ok.πŸ’œ

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 04:09
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
i was invisible far too long!!! I cant stay quiet anymore. Sitting there watching the chaos was so bad i actually got physically sick
She was seen this morning and they have a plan to repair her heart and a promise from the heart dr she will never wait like that again in any geisinger facilities
thanks for asking 😍

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
Thanks for reply.
oh -your friendπŸ™,
-you a warrior gurl..high 5πŸ˜πŸ‘Š
04:27 PM - Sep 21, 2022
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Greenstone taniwha, click on at the bottom under it