Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
20 September, 06:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 11:43
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
i took my friend to the hospital yesterday bc of heart problems(probably blockage) 10 hours in the waiting room....i spoke up! I asked for a transfer to another hospital with beds and a staff. I turned to the whole waiting room pointing out a woman with her sugar in the 500 range has been here before us, i pointed to another woman having mini strokes that has been waiting longer than us. I got some claps and thank yous
then 3 security guards removed me from the hospital.....my friend was not treated!
stay away from hospitals if you can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 September, 04:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
🙂i f....g love people like you💪
hope your friend is ok.💜

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 04:09
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
i was invisible far too long!!! I cant stay quiet anymore. Sitting there watching the chaos was so bad i actually got physically sick
She was seen this morning and they have a plan to repair her heart and a promise from the heart dr she will never wait like that again in any geisinger facilities
thanks for asking 😍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
Any new updates on how your friend is doing?
I pray she is going to fully recover by the grace of God and in Jesus' name.
11:57 AM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 October, 12:06
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
wow what a sync!
She literally just texted me telling me how she looked up the meds they have her on before they clean the blockage and everything she is feeling is a side effect of the meds!!! she feels worse than before the first episode that sent her to the ER
My husband will be home by 4 and im going to pick her up and take her to the hospital (not the same one we waited 10 hours)
thank you so much for asking about her!! ill update once i know anything

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 October, 12:12
🙏 I pray God guides, blesses and heals her and that the hospital you take her to treats her effectively. You are a wonderful friend to have. God bless you all! ❤️