Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
22 September, 06:35
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
So very true. I didn't think it ever did. LOL 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 September, 12:21
TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
21 September, 12:12
truth

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 September, 11:43
i took my friend to the hospital yesterday bc of heart problems(probably blockage) 10 hours in the waiting room....i spoke up! I asked for a transfer to another hospital with beds and a staff. I turned to the whole waiting room pointing out a woman with her sugar in the 500 range has been here before us, i pointed to another woman having mini strokes that has been waiting longer than us. I got some claps and thank yous
then 3 security guards removed me from the hospital.....my friend was not treated!
stay away from hospitals if you can

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
21 September, 04:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
🙂i f....g love people like you💪
hope your friend is ok.💜

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
21 September, 04:59
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Its a human rights violation to refuse medical treatment. Very specifically.. If you read the Annex to the WO on Human Trafficking, it includes one specific name of someone who refused to provide necessary medical treatment to someone in prison for political reasons... but the point being that even in prison where people may have perpetrated crimes they still have a right to medical treatment..

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 September, 07:10
Yep, most of it no matter what platform compared to being
in the presence of live persons--is anti social or at best----
backwards social

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 September, 07:03
TRUTH BOMB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
20 September, 07:02