I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 06:02
Cryptocurrency is the cashless society that everyone says the New World Order wants, so why push it?

#thinklogically

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
More than one crypto. [They] want CDBC's.
We want transparent accounting so we can track their money. They already know where our money goes based off credit cards and bank transfers. CBDC is the same as Fiat. We need an upgrade.
06:08 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 September, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
transparency is the only way forward, this i understand VK. Money is just a tool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
21 September, 12:42
VK is right.

u need to have multiple coins that can be tracked on the blockchain so the Deep State can't continue stealing dollars and leaving us with inflation.

the average person has no idea the amount of Eurodollars that have been transferred into "their" pockets over the past decades. unsupervised and unaccounted for. And We The People are left with inflation that slowly degrades our lives while they print themselves money to buy and control assets around the world.

the average person doesn't even know about the eurodollar system.

i think the first thing Jerry Powell did was cut off the eurodollar system. look at a chart of the DXY in February 2018 and it's where the dollar bottomed

u need something that imitates metallic monetary standards.....an int'l standard, a nat'l standard and then an even smaller transactional currency. those would likely be bitcoin (gold), ethereum (silver) and something like doge for basic, small transactions.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 September, 08:25
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
It seems Bitcoin has some ISO 20022 compliance issues.

“The existing code definition method raises issues for crypto codification, because many crypto codes conflict with existing country codes. For example, consider “XBT,” the unofficial ISO code for Bitcoin. The “X” denotes that no country is associated with the asset — similar to the codes for gold (XAU) and silver (XAG). But the “BT” representing “Bitcoin” presents a conflict because it already officially stands for Bhutan in ISO 4217.

For cryptos to be classified as legitimate currencies by ISO, they have to both comply with new standards in global financial systems and have an ISO code that doesn’t conflict with existing codes.“

https://phemex.com/academy...

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 September, 10:29

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
20 September, 10:28

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 September, 12:09
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
i will never use any central bank digital currency. no exceptions

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 September, 10:08
About Tech overall....
Listen to Joe M.'s "Plan to Save the World" again .

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 September, 10:06
Blockchain , P2P and Public Ledger.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
20 September, 10:06
Doge

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 06:12
We can't trust any of the technology we have now, until everything gets cleaned up, but why is cryptocurrency being pushed so much in this movement? That's my biggest issue. We are losing sight of the main goal.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 September, 07:28
I have to agree. The more I see XRP pushed the more I question things. I thought we were here to save children and get away from money being the root of all evil

Other Half @Otherhalf
20 September, 08:31
It can’t be manipulated because the ledger is public and unchangeable. So the central banks lose the ability to manufacture money out of thin air and the ability to hide their stuff if we can’t hide ours.