I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 06:02
Cryptocurrency is the cashless society that everyone says the New World Order wants, so why push it?

#thinklogically

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 September, 06:08
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
More than one crypto. [They] want CDBC's.
We want transparent accounting so we can track their money. They already know where our money goes based off credit cards and bank transfers. CBDC is the same as Fiat. We need an upgrade.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
We can't trust any of the technology we have now, until everything gets cleaned up, but why is cryptocurrency being pushed so much in this movement? That's my biggest issue. We are losing sight of the main goal.
06:12 PM - Sep 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
20 September, 08:31
It can’t be manipulated because the ledger is public and unchangeable. So the central banks lose the ability to manufacture money out of thin air and the ability to hide their stuff if we can’t hide ours.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 September, 12:04
In response Other Half to her Publication
This is VK from May….

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
20 September, 07:28
I have to agree. The more I see XRP pushed the more I question things. I thought we were here to save children and get away from money being the root of all evil

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 September, 10:46
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
If one particular crypto is used and not controlled by any one entity, one open world currency backed by gold, then no more selling children and laundering the money

The banks/elites can already track us, this will allow everyone to see where the elite money goes.

Their system, BTC was for buying the children (off the books)

XRP will go a long way to prevent that type of use