I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
Cryptocurrency is the cashless society that everyone says the New World Order wants, so why push it?

#thinklogically
06:02 PM - Sep 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 September, 06:36
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
It levels the playing field for many countries. 2nd There is no stopping it so why not benefit from it and help people. i hope people see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
20 September, 06:40
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Money changes people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 September, 06:08
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
More than one crypto. [They] want CDBC's.
We want transparent accounting so we can track their money. They already know where our money goes based off credit cards and bank transfers. CBDC is the same as Fiat. We need an upgrade.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
21 September, 12:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK is right.

u need to have multiple coins that can be tracked on the blockchain so the Deep State can't continue stealing dollars and leaving us with inflation.

the average person has no idea the amount of Eurodollars that have been transferred into "their" pockets over the past decades. unsupervised and unaccounted for. And We The People are left with inflation that slowly degrades our lives while they print themselves money to buy and control assets around the world.

the average person doesn't even know about the eurodollar system.

i think the first thing Jerry Powell did was cut off the eurodollar system. look at a chart of the DXY in February 2018 and it's where the dollar bottomed

u need something that imitates metallic monetary standards.....an int'l standard, a nat'l standard and then an even smaller transactional currency. those would likely be bitcoin (gold), ethereum (silver) and something like doge for basic, small transactions.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 September, 05:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
transparency is the only way forward, this i understand VK. Money is just a tool.