Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
DonaldTrumpSupporters @DonaldTrumpSupporters
03 October, 04:26
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 September, 04:12
ok this has been on my mind Bigly, church doctrine can screw up ppl, pastors, friends. shedding of the blood, sacrifice, punishment this is from the enemy satan. so OT bible has been twisted, parts left out. no talk bout this with church friends who are programmed not to ask any questions, but i have questions. is Yehovah the true God creatot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
23 September, 09:07
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, I believe He is the true God and creator.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
21 September, 03:45
The real truth is that this “God” spoken of was a higher dimensional ET anyway! God is source, and source is energy. Yeshua was our ascended master, who was teaching us that God is wothin, and unconditional love is the answer to humanitys ascension! We Are All One!
#wwg1wga

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
21 September, 01:33
prompting just now, we know much has been hidden, thats a big deal to purposefully withhold the name of God our Creator, said that name is in the scriptures 6827 times. Why would those judaic pharisees do that? my mind racing, obviously God Creator wanted us to know His name if it was repeated so many times. maybe the biblical name altered to give honor to a false god. His true name, Yehovah. just saying♥️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 September, 06:43
Jehovah

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
20 September, 06:34
I was greatly relieved by the gems of knowledge shared by Anglican Priest, Paul A. Willis & translator Mauro Biglino!! Puts a whole different slant on exactly WHO? the "God" of the Hebrew Scriptures is!! It's like a breath of Fresh Air when one realizes what the correct translation of what we read as "God" IS!! Paul has many excellent videos on ThemTube!! 😇

veni vidi11 @venividi11
20 September, 05:53

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 September, 03:28
Wwg1wga 84
Savior 84
Five Five 84
Incoming 84
I Love U 84
I Am You 84
Precipice 84

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 02:36
Fookin Kanye West and Jay Z call themselves “Ye” and “Hova”

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
20 September, 01:27
The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society aka Jehovah Witnesses have been saying they discovered those same missing vowels for at least a century. Y is pronounced like J in YHWH they say.
They also can hardly wait for that New World Order to get here where anyone was disinterested in what they came to tell you at your home on on the streets will be destroyed. Then they get to pet all the wild animals who won't try to eat or kill them anymore I guess cause they all went vegetarian or something.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
20 September, 01:27
The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society aka Jehovah Witnesses have been saying they discovered those same missing vowels for at least a century. Y is pronounced like J in YHWH they say.
They also can hardly wait for that New World Order to get here where anyone was disinterested in what they came to tell you at your home on on the streets will be destroyed. Then they get to pet all the wild animals who won't try to eat or kill them anymore I guess cause they all went vegetarian or something.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 September, 01:09
No matter how much is hidden you know the truth it’s in you search your feelings this journey has taught me so much. God Bless

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
20 September, 01:09
No matter how much is hidden you know the truth it’s in you search your feelings this journey has taught me so much. God Bless

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 September, 12:59
Did you catch it?
DIS True = DISinformation True

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
20 September, 12:46
His name is Jesus Christ! :)
Our Father who art in heaven.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 September, 12:41
6827 times.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
20 September, 12:25
"Jesus Christ" my lady. That's the only name you need to know.

Whether they kept things from us doesn't really matter. The key is already in our grasp.

For when in need. Or to give thanks.
Just repeat this prayer.

Pray without ceasing.

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
20 September, 01:04
In response TBo ogg to his Publication

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 September, 12:20
I'm sorry but this makes more sense to me since only consonants were used at the time. You decide

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga #Trump
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
23 September, 09:04
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Let everything that breathes praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!
Psalm 150:6

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
20 September, 12:18

20 September, 12:14
you can download an app called Blue Letter Bible. By touching any verse a drop down box gives you many resources related tonthat verse. God has many names. Hebrew is a very rich, layered language. The name "God" will be translated in the concrdance to show you the rendering from the original language. God can mean provider, lord and master, healer etc! Today we have God incarnate, God in flesh - Jesus. He is our savior! Calling on the name of the Lord Jesus is basic for salvation and God promises to save those who, in faith, call upon His name: “Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved” (Romans 10:13; cf. Joel 2:32). Everyone who invokes the name of God for mercy and salvation, by or in the name of Jesus, shall be saved (Acts 2:21). “There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved” (Acts 4:12, NLT).

20 September, 12:31
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 September, 12:10
Artemis Diana maybe one day we will know!

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
20 September, 12:10
Jay-z-Lucifer - YouTube

Black Album

20 September, 12:09
Do your own researchm, Jehova is a trickster god, Loki

20 September, 12:08
J Hova ?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 September, 12:08
6827=23=pain

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
20 September, 11:49
Love

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
20 September, 11:45
they openly mock it too

kanye west is known now as “Ye”
jay z is known as “Hov”

and removed the last Vowel

A

dang

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
20 September, 11:25
America's Marines Singing "There is no God like Jehovah!" - YouTube

America's Marines Singing "Days of Elijah" America's Marines Singing "There is no God like Jehovah!" . Merrie Pardee Baldwin

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 September, 11:55
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Yes I was trying to find that song, surprised me totally when I saw that video over a year ago.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
20 September, 11:56
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Also I came across an old hymnal It had many songs with Jehovah in it.

America's Marines Singing "Days of Elijah" America's Marines Singing "There is no God like Jehovah!" . Merrie Pardee Baldwin