BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Guys, I'm a little worried. I have Lupus along with some other issues now and have been on pain medicine every day, 3-4 times a day, since 2009. Yesterday was time to get refills and my doctor, who took the day off, just stopped it. I know this is about the vax and me not complying. He even made a vax commercial. This would have been a good thing had my body been functioning properly. Please whisper a prayer for me. I don't know if I'm physically able to handle what's about to happen. πŸ˜’πŸ’œπŸ™ I so love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ™
01:16 PM - Sep 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Susan Rae @Susanrae
19 September, 04:59
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Anything that comes your way has already gone through the Lord's hands. There is an answer to, and a promise for your healing.
He is faithful and will provide everything you need to overcome the fear, and to be completely healed. This is what I'm praying for you.
Please consider the Ivermectin, if you receive peace after praying about it.
You are being covered in prayer, and carried through by a loving Savior. Thank you for being a wonderful part of our family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
19 September, 11:21
Thank you everyone. Keep praying. It's getting miserable af. but with FATHER, ALL things are possible. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’œ I LOVE YOU ALL!!! I thank GOD for you all and so thankful you're here with me. πŸ’œπŸ’œ #wwg1wga and #Family means everything! I need you guys! πŸ’œπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
18 September, 10:05
πŸ™Praying for you! After reading the comments, I hope the natural remedies work and it turns out to be a good thing!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 September, 09:59
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ. GOD’S HELP WILL SEE YOU THRU

Pink Totter @Totter
18 September, 09:58
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

and try the ivermectin.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
18 September, 09:52
Praying now for divine intervention and healing. πŸ™β€πŸ™

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 September, 09:51
Prayers up... God will take care of you ...πŸ’žπŸ™

Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 September, 09:49
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 September, 09:48
Prayers for you - you are stronger than you know! Please read all the posts below, fam has great solutions; thank you all for posting these!

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 September, 09:45
One man I used to work with has had a similar situation. He started to take Ivermectin (he got it at a feed store, and took a very small amount at a time - dose based on weight.) and got over both the pain and the other symptoms of lupus. Please do consider to try this before doing the jab.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 September, 09:53
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Dose is a pencil eraser size.. Just FYI..πŸ’ž

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 September, 09:58
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I have Ivermectin, my husband has lupus and my daughter has lyme. I'm going to start my husband on Ivermectin and see how he feels. Then on to my daughter. I have to order more, but if this works, this will truly be a blessing.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 September, 09:38
πŸ™πŸ€—β€οΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap your loving and healing arms around Bebe. Help Bebe heal completely from all that ails her. Please give her the wisdom, peace, and comfort she needs to get through this rough time. Help her find everything she needs to make her well and completely whole again. Please heavenly Father help all of those in need, show them the miracles that only you can do. I ask this in Your Son, Jesus Christ's Holy Name, Amen.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 September, 09:33

J J Larr @3JJL
18 September, 09:31
πŸ’•πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’•

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
18 September, 09:29
Dear BeBe,

I will be praying that God will heal and bless you in Yeshua's Holy Name, amen.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
18 September, 09:22
ps - Keep up posted.......... You are NOT ALONE!

18 September, 09:19
Just so happens I was researching - vax detox protocols today.
This website has a doctors who use the FLCCC protocols....
You can search care providers by STATE - https://covid19criticalcar...

and MANY have telehealth options - multistate - and pharmacies they will recommend who fill your scripts.
PRAYING FOR YOU!!!
Praying for complete healing!
GOD is control

18 September, 09:23
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
p.s. - Ivermectin is a parasite killer as well.

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
18 September, 09:11
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 September, 08:53
Some additional information:

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Again, get yourself some Ivermectin.

God bless.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 September, 06:26
πŸ™ Praying you are healed and the pain is gone. Also, praying the adjustment your body is going through will be manageable. Praying for serenity.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
17 September, 05:57

Major Thomas @GroundControl
17 September, 05:24
depending on what state you are in some smoke/head shops carry a powder called kratom. use it temporsrily and only as long as you need. but. it will help greatly with the withdrawl symptoms and help you get some rest. praying for you friend, everything happens for a reason, maybe its gods way of preparing you for the beautiful future, afterall the best is yet to come! praying for you friend, you got this, your about to see how strong you truly are! ❀️

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
18 September, 10:04
In response Major Thomas to his Publication
works fantastic for getting off but definitely be careful. it takes alot longer to get addicted to it but it his very addictive. im currently quitting kratom use after 8 years and its honestly miserable af. It is safe atleast and cheap but dont switch 1 drug for the other like I did years ago.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 September, 04:15
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Truth Spark @Sparks
17 September, 03:20
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 September, 02:02
You can get rid of the lupus naturally --

https://healthwyze.org/rep...

https://truedemocracyparty...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
17 September, 01:35
Find a different doctor if you can! He has no right to do that to you! He's more than likely getting kick-backs for pushing the vaccine anyway! P's me off hearing that. Good luck to you!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
17 September, 01:33
Lifting you up in prayer!
πŸ™πŸ₯°β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
17 September, 01:26
Lifting up prayers!!!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
You have been supportive of my since we met on here.
God, I come to you with a humble and contrite heart.
I am praying for someone else and not myself.
One of your faithful servants is about to have to endure a very difficult task. I ask you send an angel of healing over her. Please eliminate any withdrawal symptoms as she tries to find alternative means to survive her pain.
I ask you send a doctor with her best interests in mind.
Please give her strength.
In your name we pray.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
17 September, 01:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you! From the depths of my heart. I love you brother! πŸ’œπŸ™

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
πŸ™