BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
17 September, 01:16
Guys, I'm a little worried. I have Lupus along with some other issues now and have been on pain medicine every day, 3-4 times a day, since 2009. Yesterday was time to get refills and my doctor, who took the day off, just stopped it. I know this is about the vax and me not complying. He even made a vax commercial. This would have been a good thing had my body been functioning properly. Please whisper a prayer for me. I don't know if I'm physically able to handle what's about to happen. 😢💜🙏 I so love you all and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Major Thomas @GroundControl
depending on what state you are in some smoke/head shops carry a powder called kratom. use it temporsrily and only as long as you need. but. it will help greatly with the withdrawl symptoms and help you get some rest. praying for you friend, everything happens for a reason, maybe its gods way of preparing you for the beautiful future, afterall the best is yet to come! praying for you friend, you got this, your about to see how strong you truly are! ❤️
05:24 PM - Sep 17, 2022
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GroundControl in this post can reply
Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
18 September, 10:04
In response Major Thomas to his Publication
works fantastic for getting off but definitely be careful. it takes alot longer to get addicted to it but it his very addictive. im currently quitting kratom use after 8 years and its honestly miserable af. It is safe atleast and cheap but dont switch 1 drug for the other like I did years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Major Thomas @GroundControl
19 September, 09:30
In response Jacob Fife to his Publication
I did the same and thats why i warned to only use it to help get off, theres no good way but you caant. fix a pill with a pill, or a powder. Used sparingly kratom can help ease the symptoms greatly.