Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Sorry, but Kash Patel has just lost me.

This is why people have doubts and lose hope.

We are all believing that we are not alone in this war (and we aren’t - we have each other) - but our “heroes” are dwindling. But that’s actually okay - WE HAVE TO LEARN THAT WE ARE HEROES TOO.

But this book deal and promotional playing card bullshit… HOW IS THIS HELPING TO END THIS WAR?

How is Patel helping anyone but himself with this?

These are fair questions - and if you block me or unfollow me because these questions are triggering cognitive dissonance for you, so be it. I wish you well, and I pray that you look inward to determine whether or not you are really as awake as you thought you were.

I HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN “THE PLAN” - I am losing faith in some of the players that are the face of it (and the ones that are the face are NOT - thank God - executing it. No, they’re too busy writing books…for money).
09:08 AM - Sep 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
16 September, 10:28
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Eliminate your trust in the "Pay"triots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 September, 10:27
Kash is one of them that Lin Wood is warning us about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LL_125 @LL_125
16 September, 10:21
Unfollow you? No way, I wanted to follow you all over again! I've been feeling that way about Kash for sometime...in fact, dare I say, I think we're being had by all of them...are there really "White Hats" at all?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 September, 09:58
Personally…I believe this cleansing process was always gonna be long and drawn out. No other way to do it and save the maximum amount of humanity. And the fact that people are submitting themselves to be culled with a death jab sadly goes back to free will. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE & WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR DECESIONS. I believe all the little side shows are to encourage, entertain (for lack of a better word) & focus our attention on purging evil. Read about the stiff necked people God had to deal with in the desert for 40 years & you will see the state of humanity TODAY. This is spiritual warfare before anything else & it is a global spiritual detox. Gonna feel bad, look bad, till it is done. And the worst is usually right before dawn of a new day. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY & pace yourselves and wake people up. Got to get humanity on the same page with what God is doing. His plan…His time.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 11:07
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
AMEN!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
16 September, 09:58
Personally…I believe this cleansing process was always gonna be long and drawn out. No other way to do it and save the maximum amount of humanity. And the fact that people are submitting themselves to be culled with a death jab sadly goes back to free will. WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE & WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR DECESIONS. I believe all the little side shows are to encourage, entertain (for lack of a better word) & focus our attention on purging evil. Read about the stiff necked people God had to deal with in the desert for 40 years & you will see the state of humanity TODAY. This is spiritual warfare before anything else & it is a global spiritual detox. Gonna feel bad, look bad, till it is done. And the worst is usually right before dawn of a new day. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY & pace yourselves and wake people up. Got to get humanity on the same page with what God is doing. His plan…His time.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 September, 09:56
They're dropping like flies. I wonder who will be left standing when it all goes down.

Jay James @birdmanjay
As disheartening as this is, I couldn't agree more brother.

If we are truly in the greatest spiritual battle in our history, with the future of our race at stake, and one faction is taking time to write and publish books for profit...in the heat of the war, something is extremely off.

Someone paid for the design and printing of this ridiculous deck of cards and you can rest assured, they are recovering that money and profiting from it. Nobody is doing this for free or to benefit us or our side.

If your logic is that these cards are designed to wake the still slumbering sheep, this is a terrible argument. Most Anons know that if we present this to the normies, it will only give them the fodder they need to ridicule the collective further. I would never share this outside a real truther forum...they would be right to laugh.

We already have a proven deck that we know to be "predictive" and no slave to the matrix takes it seriously...the Illuminati deck.

Something is VERY

Jay James @birdmanjay
16 September, 10:03
In response Jay James to his Publication
Wrong...Our own side is now treating us the same way that the globalists have our entire lives. The message this sends is that even our own side has no respect for our intelligence. This is either a horribly bad decision, or we are being played...period

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
ITS NOT BAD IDEA IF ITS ORIENTED TO RICH DONORS OR SOMETHINGL LIKE THIS

But the culture of

" EXPRESS SUPPORT TROUGHT BUY MERCHADISING"

its the most weird thing EVER 😅

support and endorsmemt MIXED with SELLING and BUY its CREEPY xD

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
16 September, 09:54
It's ok to question. It's how you figure out what's right or wrong and where your line in the sand is. Everyone has a set of morals and principles they follow.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 September, 09:49
PAYtriots are red flags for me. #QCodeOfEthics

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
16 September, 09:47
when you start to use your brain to really look past the movement itself and the hype, and you look at the consequences this movie has had on people all over the world, you start questioning every single person in the movement, it al starts to become quite an ugly ordeal

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
16 September, 09:45
I agree completely , many in the movement nothing but shills and actors. All will show their true colors when the rain comes and washes off all their paint.

16 September, 09:44
SHUT UP
AND BUY IT
YOU UNDERSTOODME ?
AH ?

16 September, 09:45
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
🤣 ... no.. now talking seriosly ... the guy is fun ..

but this american culture of get MERCHADINSING OF FUCKIN EVERY SINGLE THING 😆
Its crazy

16 September, 10:29
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Something disturbing about that face.

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
16 September, 09:32
TRUTH

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 September, 09:31
It is absolutely correct to question and look at everyone and every motive in these times. Discernment is vital. I believe when a question comes up in our minds, that we simply ask the Lord to enlighten us and reveal the truth. These verses from Proverbs 3:5 explain it perfectly:
Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.
😇

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 11:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AMEN!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 September, 09:29
This is why I don't take sides, I don't trust *any* of them at this time
I likened it more to a shell game than a card game or game of chess, & haven't seen anything to change my mind

Yes things are "happening" but people are still dying - especially the children
They lost me completely when the children were put into danger like that, especially after all the hype about "saving the children"

---> getting off soapbox for now

Pink Totter @Totter
16 September, 10:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Children are being rescued daily, you won't see anything about it on MSM.

https://t.me/ENDHUMANTRAFF...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 September, 09:21
HOUSE OF CARDS

During the Iraq War the US MILITARY issued PLAYING CARDS that Illustrated their Objectives and the Various Players that were Involved in that Operation.

THE Deep State DEM-ONS and RINOS/Illuminati have their Own Deck of Cards with Similar Themes--You can Actually BUY a Set of these Cards on E-Bay.

I Don't Think His Motive is Financial. I Think It's Part of the Ongoing Disclosure in a Form that is SHARABLE with those who have Yet to WAKE UP.

Think of the Cards as 52 VISUAL MEMES/Themes that Present Essential Information about Unfolding Events in a Highly Visual, Focused Way.

It Someone Ask You about what is Happening, You could Simply Show them a Card from the Deck and that would Initiate a Conversation.

Most or All of the Normies that I Know are Not PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK, so this may be a Great Tool to Facilitate their AWAKENING.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 09:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This was my take on it.

To produce a limited run of 52 cards in 4 color like this is expensive. His charge will probably only cover production.

I also thought of the millitary playing cards.

I had forgotten about the Illuminati cards... use their tactics against them.

16 September, 09:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😆

R
I
D
I
C
U
L
O

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 09:18
NOTHING wrong with questioning ALL things, been doing it for DECADES truth holds up under scrutiny, lies don't. I am all about folks questioning things. YOU DO YOU brother. God bless all patriots.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
16 September, 09:16
awwww boooo hooo fuxking pussy

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 10:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
That’s all you have isn’t it?

Rather than act like a civilized human being and attempt to defend Patel and attempt to explain how Patel’s book helps end the war we are in, you turn to insults…the way a Biden supporter would.

Why? Because you cannot defend Patel.

Patel is a false idol. You are an idolator. But don’t beat yourself up - we have all been guilty of hero worship (idolatry) of a celebrity or person with power at one point or another. The only difference between you and I is, I stopped hero worshipping and can 1. Think for myself, and 2. View “celebrities” as human beings and am able to think objectively about them. Anyone who has escaped the hero worship programming is able to do thsi

Thanks for letting me live inside your head rent free…forever. 🤣🤣🤣

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 11:00
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Maybe it is meme warfare card style, no reason to be hateful to Jason. GOD bless ya and Jason has a right to question all things, we all do.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts