Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 09:08
Sorry, but Kash Patel has just lost me.

This is why people have doubts and lose hope.

We are all believing that we are not alone in this war (and we aren’t - we have each other) - but our “heroes” are dwindling. But that’s actually okay - WE HAVE TO LEARN THAT WE ARE HEROES TOO.

But this book deal and promotional playing card bullshit… HOW IS THIS HELPING TO END THIS WAR?

How is Patel helping anyone but himself with this?

These are fair questions - and if you block me or unfollow me because these questions are triggering cognitive dissonance for you, so be it. I wish you well, and I pray that you look inward to determine whether or not you are really as awake as you thought you were.

I HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN “THE PLAN” - I am losing faith in some of the players that are the face of it (and the ones that are the face are NOT - thank God - executing it. No, they’re too busy writing books…for money).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
HOUSE OF CARDS

During the Iraq War the US MILITARY issued PLAYING CARDS that Illustrated their Objectives and the Various Players that were Involved in that Operation.

THE Deep State DEM-ONS and RINOS/Illuminati have their Own Deck of Cards with Similar Themes--You can Actually BUY a Set of these Cards on E-Bay.

I Don't Think His Motive is Financial. I Think It's Part of the Ongoing Disclosure in a Form that is SHARABLE with those who have Yet to WAKE UP.

Think of the Cards as 52 VISUAL MEMES/Themes that Present Essential Information about Unfolding Events in a Highly Visual, Focused Way.

It Someone Ask You about what is Happening, You could Simply Show them a Card from the Deck and that would Initiate a Conversation.

Most or All of the Normies that I Know are Not PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK, so this may be a Great Tool to Facilitate their AWAKENING.
09:21 AM - Sep 16, 2022
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
16 September, 09:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
😆

R
I
D
I
C
U
L
O

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 September, 11:32
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Not quite, one of his playing card is a picture of Hillary Clinton in prison clothes.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
16 September, 11:38
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 September, 09:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This was my take on it.

To produce a limited run of 52 cards in 4 color like this is expensive. His charge will probably only cover production.

I also thought of the millitary playing cards.

I had forgotten about the Illuminati cards... use their tactics against them.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 September, 11:48
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
🤩