Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 09:08
Sorry, but Kash Patel has just lost me.

This is why people have doubts and lose hope.

We are all believing that we are not alone in this war (and we aren’t - we have each other) - but our “heroes” are dwindling. But that’s actually okay - WE HAVE TO LEARN THAT WE ARE HEROES TOO.

But this book deal and promotional playing card bullshit… HOW IS THIS HELPING TO END THIS WAR?

How is Patel helping anyone but himself with this?

These are fair questions - and if you block me or unfollow me because these questions are triggering cognitive dissonance for you, so be it. I wish you well, and I pray that you look inward to determine whether or not you are really as awake as you thought you were.

I HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN “THE PLAN” - I am losing faith in some of the players that are the face of it (and the ones that are the face are NOT - thank God - executing it. No, they’re too busy writing books…for money).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 11:00
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Maybe it is meme warfare card style, no reason to be hateful to Jason. GOD bless ya and Jason has a right to question all things, we all do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
16 September, 10:58
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
That’s all you have isn’t it?

Rather than act like a civilized human being and attempt to defend Patel and attempt to explain how Patel’s book helps end the war we are in, you turn to insults…the way a Biden supporter would.

Why? Because you cannot defend Patel.

Patel is a false idol. You are an idolator. But don’t beat yourself up - we have all been guilty of hero worship (idolatry) of a celebrity or person with power at one point or another. The only difference between you and I is, I stopped hero worshipping and can 1. Think for myself, and 2. View “celebrities” as human beings and am able to think objectively about them. Anyone who has escaped the hero worship programming is able to do thsi

Thanks for letting me live inside your head rent free…forever. 🤣🤣🤣