Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
I've been reluctant to ask because I know it will bring down my walls but whoever sees this please say a prayer for my dad, John. He had a double brain bleed on 6/2 and then a partial skull removal a week later after a seizure. His poor wife with undiagnosed Dementia got to make that decision in the middle of the night. The whole situation is unbelievable. He is finally getting some PT but the insurance company might pull that part of his care after this week. He did a lot of research on the vaccines and was against them but gave in to pressure and got the J&J, boosted too. He hid it from me until he started to not feel well. He is such a good man and It is so hard to see him this way. I'm rambling and crying, thanks in advance😇❤️Much love
11:31 AM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 September, 05:49
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
When John closes his eyes tonight to sleep, may the Lord send Holy Angels to lay healing hands on him to restore his body completely, and may John feel the LOVE OF GOD filling his body, mind, heart and soul. 💖
In the name of Jesus Christ 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 September, 06:30
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Thank you❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
21 September, 05:11
🙏🙏🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
21 September, 05:06
praying ..hope one day there will be justice for the innocent who fell for these crimes against humanity. all my love

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
21 September, 04:51
Prayers!

Ange Love @LoveM
21 September, 04:43
🙏Much love and prayers to our Heavenly Father for your Dad, you and your family❤️✨

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
21 September, 04:40
Lifting up prayers for you and your family....

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 September, 04:38
I will keep you Dad (and his wife) in my prayers. Prayer was sent for healing and quick recovery.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 September, 04:38
I am praying for you and family.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 September, 04:36
prayers going up in Yeshua's Holy name 🙏❤🙏

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 September, 04:35
Thoughts are with you. Will prey. Hope there’s good development soon.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
21 September, 04:31
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 September, 06:33
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Thank you😇

Judy Waller @Judyk
07 September, 12:27
Prayers 🙏🏻💕

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
07 September, 12:23
Prayers for your father’s recovery. May he find the strength to come through this. 🙏💐

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
07 September, 12:12
sending love and prayers for you, John and your family
❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
07 September, 12:09
Heavenly Father, I come before your throne room on my knees asking that you touch my brother John and heal his body and mind. And Father, fill Kelly with your love to where it is overflowing and she can not contain it. I pray with the expectation that you will fulfill your word "by His (Jesus) stripes we are healed" and I claim that for my brother John in the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you Father that your word will not return unto you void but will do all that it says and more than we can think or imagine. Thank you Jesus that your bore the wounds of our transgressions so that we can come boldly before the throne of God with our prayers and petitions and know that you are right there interceding on our behalf. Bind the devil over this family and send your protection to envelope them now and forever more. Amen!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 September, 12:30
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Amen🙏❤️🙏

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 September, 12:39
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
Thank you all so much. Going to read these responses to my dad right now on my visit with him. God is good all the time❤️

MMJ Schu @Schu420
07 September, 12:04
God bless John. 🙏🏻&♥️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
07 September, 11:59
❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ God bless

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 September, 11:55
NEVER hesitate to ask us for prayers! NEVER!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 September, 11:50
Praying for John🙏❤️🙏
Can he do any of the detox protocols?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
07 September, 11:47
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 September, 11:46
Prayers up for your dad🙏🙏 and hug for you

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 September, 11:45
Oh honey I'm so sorry this is happening to you 😣 I'm praying for you right now we love you here, keep your head up stay strong.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
07 September, 11:43
I'm glad you asked and shared. WRWY....praying now for John and you all. ❤️🙏🏼

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
07 September, 11:42
🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 September, 11:41
sending prayers for you and your family. God bless you.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 11:39
Much love and light to John and all of you!❤️🙏❤️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 11:41
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
and peace like a river flood your heart and mind...

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
07 September, 11:39
prayers

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 September, 11:36
Sending Prayers to your Dad, his wife, and your whole Family
🙏 🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
07 September, 11:34
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 11:33
Prayers lifted Kelly💖