Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 September, 11:31
I've been reluctant to ask because I know it will bring down my walls but whoever sees this please say a prayer for my dad, John. He had a double brain bleed on 6/2 and then a partial skull removal a week later after a seizure. His poor wife with undiagnosed Dementia got to make that decision in the middle of the night. The whole situation is unbelievable. He is finally getting some PT but the insurance company might pull that part of his care after this week. He did a lot of research on the vaccines and was against them but gave in to pressure and got the J&J, boosted too. He hid it from me until he started to not feel well. He is such a good man and It is so hard to see him this way. I'm rambling and crying, thanks in advance😇❤️Much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 11:39
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Much love and light to John and all of you!❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ @jewelsc
and peace like a river flood your heart and mind...
11:41 AM - Sep 07, 2022
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelsc in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 September, 12:41
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
yes i feel it❤️