Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 September, 05:00
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Sorry you have had to endure this hardship Mandy. On the positive side, I am seeing a sea change of attitude on Twitter. People are waking up. How much longer will it take before enough people see the light is something none of us know. Patience is a virtue, so they say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 September, 04:11
So true, Mandy. Time and again human nature has proved to be ultra resilient, yet the evil ones cannot be truly human so have not realised they could never win. But oh Lord, the suffering of so many ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
07 September, 03:52
Mandy I know how you feel. I have known parts of the puzzel since 2003 and I can sure tell you it can be a very lonely place and is very isolating. I have always refused to surrender my mind to the group but that only makes your circle of friends very small, even now in this late stage there are only about three people I can talk to openly, I suppose I should be thankful for that.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
07 September, 12:31
So very true! We control our emotions so they dont control us.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 September, 11:48

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
06 September, 10:26
I have had some breakdowns, go to my bathroom and get in my tub so no one hears me screaming. The thought of those poor children under our feet has been almost more than I can stand. I do believe at this point that we were absolutely called for this; otherwise I would be in a home by now with this knowledge and my husband's verbal abuse. Not kidding.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 September, 10:16
not throwing a complete nutty over the past couple of years has probably been my only significant accomplishment.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 September, 04:12
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
✨Ditto

Mindy Hustad @MAGAMindy
07 September, 07:44
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Ughhhh, seriously!! I’m actually amazed at myself....🤪

Gerri World @Gerri_World
06 September, 07:29
The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 08:15
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 September, 08:14
In response Gerri World to her Publication
🙏THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF. JESUS CAN DO IT SO CAN I. IT IS THE SAME IDEOLGY THAT KILLED JESUS THAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST. THEY HATE US BECAUSE THEY HATED HIM FIRST. GOD BLESS ALL.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
06 September, 04:21
...umm. I may occasionally dabble a lil with maryjuwanna to cope from time to time ...multiple times a day... and nite ....as i patiently await this moment u speak of.....but im not trippin' or anything.😱 ....and ur right.
And its because the force《God》 is STRONG in us.
Psychologists are them...not us.🤗

06 September, 10:20
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
i keep saying i picked the wrong decade to stop drinking 😆quit gluten, reduced dairy and two weeks ago stopped coffee. i am completely unarmed 🫣

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
06 September, 03:11
Amen 🙏

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
06 September, 02:47
I think about it a lot and have only come up with these top 2 thoughts! "We have no choice but to hold it together" and " I wouldn't get through the day w/o the like minded people that I find here on AU"

Love you guys!!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 September, 07:10
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I love you and everyone here too, Kelly!
I think about that as well.
Why did we not fall victim to the bs?
Because when we found out the truth, we had God to guide us through. He brought us together to help one another.
I just KNOW it.
Group hug!!
❤️❤️❤️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 September, 12:26
When i first saw pictures and read about what they did to these children my heart broke i cried for weeks . Then i sat down prayed to God and ask for help to keep me strong and to protect the children because we need to fight these demons and get them out of here.

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
06 September, 11:50
❤️The answer is the LOVE OF GOD!

06 September, 11:44
I am not bragging :). I literally have been holding on by a thin thread called hope and an invisible thread called faith.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 September, 11:36
🙏❤️🙏

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
06 September, 10:44
Truthfully God is the only way i understand all of this through Free Will how evil works it’s way through society the base line is love and forgiveness. While i will never understand how any human could abuse a child it happens. We must and will do better as all the truth comes out. Those that do evil will be punished by God as we grow and learn we must support one another through these trying times lift each other up pray for God to heal the us mentally and physically to help each other. I believe the best is yet to come. God Bless

TBo ogg donated @tbog
06 September, 10:43
Julian is next level.

Jr. is in a whole other category.

Imagine being alive and covert for 23 years.

06 September, 11:46
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
unfathomable . . . . their strength keeps me standing 🧍‍♀️ ❤.

06 September, 10:21
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
i think about that all the time.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 September, 10:12
The power of God in those who fight for what is RIGHT, is an amazing source of strength! God is Almighty. He has ALL the MIGHT in the fight. His power is poured into us continually.😇

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 September, 10:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
So beautiful!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 September, 05:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😇God bless!!!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
06 September, 10:07
i have never ever needed a psychologist .. i think we are very different and strong . I have al ays managed to solver every problem with my Father in me … its just amazing to me how special we really are

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 September, 10:06
So true, what they have unwittingly done is make us stronger and more determined, not weaker /or/ more passive.
That is what they are experiencing now, our PUSH back & its working against the globalists and their "bought and paid for" participants. Less and less shills or in-your-face dems ... or maybe I just don't see them anymore.

Last night in a public setting, I blurted out FJB "is an idiot", "has no authority" and so many agreed. Wow, that was nice! : )

Besides the anons, there are many others who are soldiering through this with aplomb and not letting on that they know ...
bottling up the outrage ... keeping it together, God Bless them all.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
06 September, 09:58
I'm practicing more self care without guilt. Grounding, extra rest, or whatever feeds the soul. Initially, the trafficking and all the atrocities involving children was weighing so heavily. I shared documentaries on social media. And supporting O.U.R. has helped me. Purchased some bracelets and other products with messaging. I wear the bracelets daily. Helping others always puts things in perspective, keeps my heart lighter. Put out the LOVE.... heart vibes. 💪🐸🙏🏼❤️

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 September, 09:48
I’m like this with the dog/cat slaughter in “shelters”, horse/cow slaughter in evil abbatoirs, and the poisoning of our wildlife that’s been going on for decades. 😡😡😡

The only coping mechanism is to keep my head down and work hard at the step-by-step actions needed to solve these issues....otherwise, you shut down from the trauma.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 September, 09:47
🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻❤️

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
06 September, 09:35
im betting that "they" knew the effects of the onslaught of chem's in the human body - the entire range - ranging from physical, mental, spiritual and psychological, and prepared with more chems to maintain the blocks in our systems. at the end of the day, that's what takes place. our energy systems are blocked. the slaughter in the .edu college systems is just one example. kids go in healthy and happy, within a short time frame have anxiety and depression and need scripts. just one very small example of how they maintain and ensure their $ and how they steal our $ and energy

memes matter @NoComment
06 September, 09:16

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 September, 09:15
Devils who eat human flesh. adrenochrome. Other nightmarish events. A world full of lies. I was able to accept it very quickly. Maybe it was because I felt uncomfortable with the world.When I learned of the horrific damage to my children, I couldn't keep quiet. I wanted to let the world know, even if it was a small force. Also, since I started seeing UFOs more often two years ago, I've become more accepting of anything. That was after I started posting about human trafficking. I think there are many people who know that AU has both visible and invisible powers.😊💫✨

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 September, 09:47
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
💯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 September, 09:15
Phillipians 4:13 🔥

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
06 September, 09:00
Totally agree! I am pretty calm most of the time, but I sometimes wonder about stress being "internalized". We don't always recognize that we are stressed but it can "manifest" itself in different ways. For instance, I have noticed that over the last couple of years, my hair has thinned quite a bit........am I just in denial that my body is aging more rapidly than I would like or is it all in my head? Seriously......THAT'S the problem....it's not in my head, it's on my pillow......on my shirt collar.....in my hairbrush....in the sink!!! Now, I AM stressed! But I tell myself, "Good grief, woman....get a grip.....we've got a war to fight, put on a damn hat, grab your gun and let's get on with it!" Happy Tuesday, y'all!

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
06 September, 10:31
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
magnesium and zinc are rapidly lost during stress. I take mag in the morning and zinc at night. ( zinc helps with sleep. )

Pink Totter @Totter
06 September, 09:40
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Are you getting enough vitamin C? People and some animals lose hair when lacking vitamin C.

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
06 September, 08:45
amen, been the hardest thing ever.

American Girl @Americangirl
06 September, 08:44