Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Gerri World @Gerri_World
The worst was knowing this to be true and realizing how terrible things are and my husband thinking I was completely insane and basically in a cult for the first 1.5 years. He has come around little by little after that. During the worst of the ridicule, I said to myself....this is nothing compared to what Jesus had to bear.
07:29 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Gerri_World in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 September, 08:14
In response Gerri World to her Publication
🙏THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF. JESUS CAN DO IT SO CAN I. IT IS THE SAME IDEOLGY THAT KILLED JESUS THAT WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST. THEY HATE US BECAUSE THEY HATED HIM FIRST. GOD BLESS ALL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gerri World @Gerri_World
11 September, 01:37
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Stay strong. It did kill Jesus…but this time we are many people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 September, 08:15
In response Gerri World to her Publication
Try 6 years of ridicule. I often wonder how many marriages are going to last.

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
07 September, 12:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yup...my 32 almost 33yr old marriage is a casualty too....no small thing for those of us who took the vow seriously, raised & nursed children, tried to lead lives of integrity and faith. When I reflect upon all the pressures we dealt with that included care for family members suffering from illnesses we now know have cures which have been suppressed, I can't help but look at it as another win for the Cabal. a relationship can only take so much. And I thought I had more fortunate Tesla numbers on my side in addition to a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears invested. My anniversary is 9.30....2022 would be with a slight shuffle 3,6,9. Even the yr we married seemed fortuitous in 1989, so 9.30.1989=9.3.9 when reduced down. But the hostility and treatment of me as the enemy because I would not conform to the narrative, and tried to share what I had researched was too much. It's been nearly 5 years since I was first red pilled....I never imagined this would go on for so long.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 September, 09:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am recently remarried to father of my 5 children after years of horrible abuse.
I went thru "christian counseling" and the INDEPENDENT/ boundaries/ narcissist coaching for 7 years- it did not work for us.
In fact, all 5 of my kids have all left the faith-- in a cruel twist of fate related to the counseling.
Now, my only hope is that God- thru His grace- restores redeems and makes all things new: beauty from ashes.

I may sound "weak" -- but I don't care.
I want to believe in MY man- and my children loving God and experiencing life abundantly.

My prayer: Year of Elijah.