Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
02 September, 08:14
So tired of the election not being overturned publicly -enough is enough

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 08:49
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
02 September, 09:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Early 2023? like January? 2023 is 12 months. Peoplw are ready to take this foght to the streets

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 September, 10:27
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Thinking logically while keeping our Constitution in place... very little going to happen till after the midterms.

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
Currently listening to President Trump speech and a few minutes ago he said "Zuckerberg came to the White House last week to kiss my ass". Sounds like Disclosure to me.
08:29 PM - Sep 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OneWayOrAnother in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 September, 03:26
In response 13007 ThisOrThat to her Publication
I head it too

Lysanne anon @lysanne
03 September, 10:32
I missed that!

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
03 September, 08:32
i heard that too !

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
03 September, 08:37
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Awesome, I hope millions more heard it as well!